• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I was taking Rag's word for it, given Rag obviously has paid a lot more attention to the rules and thread than I have (she's even hounded me more than once for my lack of attention to such things, so I assumed she wasn't a hypocrit). If this is inaccurate, ask Rag where she got the info. I merely parrotted it.

It was a hypothetical. I agreed to unvote you if you had a role that wouldn't be useful to scum in a game which had no town killing roles. I wasn't intending to imply that this game had no town killing roles.

funnier6

Courage~
Sexy Vote Count 2.5
  • Zinger2099 (1) - Viral Maze
  • Chevywolf30 (1) - fg
  • Ragnarokio (4) - Minish, Killjoy, Chevy, Zinger
  • Not Voting - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MapelSerup, Ragnarokio
With 10 alive, 6 votes are majority. Day 2 will end Friday, July 16, 11:59PM MDT

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i should claim i guess

i answered a question today and received a bus driver shot as a reward

i don't expect this to change people's willingness to lynch me one way or the other but it should at least help tighten the POE on future days in the event that i die

i should claim i guess

i answered a question today and received a bus driver shot as a reward

i don't expect this to change people's willingness to lynch me one way or the other but it should at least help tighten the POE on future days in the event that i die

what do u mean by this

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
See this is why I always post my every thought in the thread, because something like this happens, people jump on me for doing something that makes sense to me but I didn't explain in thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom