• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Mellow Ezlo
hItySWS.gif

modkilled for spamming my own game

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Question #13 is: You oughta know this 90s pop icon, who at the age of 21 became the youngest person at the time to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year.

Super late question so we may not be awake when it gets answered, so please have patience frens uwu.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
If Zinger flips town, it's gonna be a bad look on Rag.

Also, I answered a question first but wrong earlier, and my reward was to be a miller.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was gonna post the next question in a few hours but I'll be too busy playing skyward sword so here it is now.

Question 14 is: This is the name for a secret network of trails that escaped American slaves commonly used to come into Canada, a place where they were guaranteed relative freedom.

Last question of the day will be around dinnertime.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was gonna post the next question in a few hours but I'll be too busy playing skyward sword so here it is now.

Question 14 is: This is the name for a secret network of trails that escaped American slaves commonly used to come into Canada, a place where they were guaranteed relative freedom.

Last question of the day will be around dinnertime.
Answered!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Since mafia might get modified roles for balance I wonder if they could get something like a bodyguard

that aside honestly bodyguard isn't really that great in this setup since everyone is likely to be vanillaish by the next Day and I can only see it being used to protect Chevy if we're hoping he didn't roll scum and that he'll get something useful for the motivator shot lol

if zinger predicted the kill correctly that could help the PoE without the need of lynching them though but that's most of it lol

Does this not go against your NLP since you said you did answer a question after this?
It's not a lie to change one's mind. Hypothetically, you could decide you don't want to have kids ever right now, and then 10 years down the road change your mind, that doesn't mean you were lying when you said you didn't want to ever have kids 10 years ago.

If Zinger flips town, it's gonna be a bad look on Rag.

Also, I answered a question first but wrong earlier, and my reward was to be a miller.
Why would that look bad on Rag? If I flip town, it SHOULD look bad on whoever voted me into oblivion (a number of people which currently includes you). Rag unvoted me because, given the setup, it is statistically incredibly unlikely that the mod would have given a Bodyguard role to the Mafia (such would be a completely useless power). There are no Vigs, so, for balance reasons, the Mod wouldn't give the Mafia a bodyguard role. Ergo, I can't be scum unless you don't believe the Bodyguard claim.

No, actually, it's everyone who is still voting me despite my claim that looks incredibly bad. Rag actually looks good for reevaluating her position based on the established facts. In fact, your decision to maintain your vote in the face of such facts, added to your willingness to try and throw Rag under the bus in a chain-lynch preparatory move, plus your miller claim, in my mind almost certainly makes you Mafia, so...

fhd003bay_jim_carrey_046.jpg

Vote: Chevywolf

I also have a NLP. So if I say I am a 1-shot doctor variant, then you can trust that I am in fact that unless you think I am choosing to break a No Lie Policy that I've upheld for a decade or so. If y'all still want to lynch me tomorrow, go right ahead, but doing it toDay when I have the power to protect someone toNight (and/or draw a NK for making this claim) is just stupid and very anti-town.
Bodyguard. I am a 1-shot bodyguard. Meaning, for any unclear with what that means, I can protect someone from a kill like a Doctor, but if I am successful in protecting them from that kill, I die in their place.
With his NLP, he's either still not answering questions, or DID answer one for an action. Which is it?

Also, as for:
It's not a lie to change one's mind. Hypothetically, you could decide you don't want to have kids ever right now, and then 10 years down the road change your mind, that doesn't mean you were lying when you said you didn't want to ever have kids 10 years ago.
It's one thing to say "I don't want to ever have kids" and refrain from having any, and another to say "I won't have kids any time soon." Just to have some 9 ot 10 years down the line. However, The way you worded things regarding the questions Mez and Fun Fun have been asking that's what people are on your wagon about.

Seems like either you went against your NLP either in regards of the following:
I'm just not going to participate in any future questions. I'd rather be Vanilla Town than bother with this precise timing trivia B.S.
Or, you're lying about having a 1-shot Bodyguard from answering a question. Which is it?

It's not a lie to change one's mind. Anyone who wants to keep harping on that point like it is some kind of smoking gun is likely scum looking to bury me.

No, Killjoy. You can't say "either you lied about not wanting to participate or you lied about having a bodyguard ability," because that's about as preposterous as saying you know what I'm thinking because you're professor Xavier and can read my mind.

I decided to not participate in future questions, and then on the following Day I had a change of heart. You can debate all you want whether or not you think that constitutes some kind of lie, but anyone re-evaluating after the fact can see that at the very most it's short-sightedness on my part, and a huge stretch on yours to call it a lie. The bodyguard claim, on the other hand, is a lot less grey area...

I do not lie. For me to say I have a 1-shot bodyguard ability is more reliable than the god damn mod confirming it to you himself (on the basis that Mods can and do lie sometimes if their game design is somewhat bastard, whereas I never lie).

I have a 1-shot bodyguard ability. If you still want to lynch me, you'll have to do so under the premise that you believe the Mod would give a Bodyguard ability to the Mafia, after the mod himself just finished saying that certain abilities aren't given to Mafia for balance reasons and that there are no Vigs out there.

Chevywolf + Killjoy scumteam? Probably. You guys really shouldn't be so obvious with your plays. I'm calling you a liar, liar.

MV5BZDRkYzJjOTYtODVhMC00M2VlLTgwMGMtYWNkMTdlY2E0NDhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTQ2NDA3Mjc@._V1_.jpg

Vote: Killjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom