• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Throwing this here:
Vote Zinger

We went from blantantly anti-town to no further contributions.

What about my posts have been anti-town? Sure, they haven't exactly been pro-town either, but certainly not anti-town. You, on the other hand, are trying to go for the low-hanging fruit. A typical scum move to push what they see as an easy to justify mislynch.

Also, y'all don't want to lynch me. Least, not until tomorrow. I answered the question10 first, and correctly, so I have a 1-shot extremely pro-town power role now.

jXa2HH6-nevlpWXv86YwZrI9zWaWMp9GT3_h48UYx0rDoXr7exaG-UbUWgoDoiNwVN3NBAbLNcA4jPmGAkZSpdcJ7KE8qqpbz86ZxpYoXox1i8_3VZLsqLI

Vote: Viral Maze

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You love to post when people post for you.

Note I said I had no leans, and then voted for you.
Do you really think I think you're scum at this point in time?

Just so we're clear, you think me and Rag are scum?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You love to post when people post for you.

Note I said I had no leans, and then voted for you.
Do you really think I think you're scum at this point in time?

Just so we're clear, you think me and Rag are scum?
Should read vote*
I'm half asleep after my night shifts, so bear with me.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
can you give examples of each?
Sure:
Okay, since actions are one shot I think it may be best if everyone claims if they got a question right yesterday and give any potential info they may have. Though if you'd get more info by asking questions first then definitely do that.

I think it's fairly likely SMS isn't mafia. I had a motion detector shot that I used on him last night, and he didn't move. I chose him because he was a low poster, and because I thought it was very unlikely he didn't answer any of the questions yesterday so I felt he wouldn't be moving due to using a one shot item he got.
She asks anyone with any sort of action to claim. Something like that always seems insanely scummy
???
I came into today saying he wasn't likely to be mafia because he didn't move during the night. I've mentioned SMS like two or 3 times, and those were with talking about everyone else as well.
This was when I first suspected her, I feel like this is a pretty good answer to my criticisms.
Okay so the night action claims:

Minish motion detects SMS (No movement).
Mapel sends Chevy motivator shot.
Seanzie sends Chevy pineapple.
Rag tracks Mapel (visits Chevy).
Killjoy roleblocks Chevy.

That's 5 actions.
We can assume Storm probably was telling the truth about getting a doctor shot, so that's 6. And there were 8 questions so we're missing 2 actions.

It's possible Kirino had one, though he might have not been as quick as some others.

I know SMS either didn't have an ability or it was a passive one because he didn't move. So that leaves Viral, Ex, Chevy, and Zinger. It's possible Chevy had one but it didn't go through because he was blocked by Killjoy.

Do we know if mafia can also get stuff from in thread questions?
She lists out all the night actions. On the one hand, that could be genuine townie trying to solve. I think it seems more like a mafia member trying to get town cred.
Seanzie and Chevy are not likely scumbuds because of the pineapple.

Chevy and Killjoy are probably not likely scumbuds.

I don't feel Chevy and Mapel are scumbuds because of the motivator/pineapple mix up. But it is possible Mapel got a motivator shot, gave it to his scumbud Chevy, Chevy got a pineapple and they just assumed that was the motivator shot. But I don't know how likely that is.

Rag and Mapel could be scumbuds because tracker claim on a scumbud is easy. But I'm going to just think for now they're not aligned.
This is another example of what I feel like is cwac, she's breaking down the pineapple incident when it had kinda already passed.

This isn't much outside of a flimsy lean, just some things that have stuck out to me. I still think Zinger is the better lynch for now, but I wouldn't be opposed to Minish.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Count 2.2
  • MapelSerup (1) - Seanzie
  • Zinger2099 (4) - Ragnarokio, Viral Maze, Chevywolf30, Killjoy
  • Viral Maze (1) - Zinger2099
  • Not Voting - Morbid Minish, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MapelSerup
With 10 alive, 6 votes are majority. Day 2 will end Friday, July 16, 11:59PM MDT (32 hours).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
She asks anyone with any sort of action to claim. Something like that always seems insanely scummy

Normally you'd be right that it's pretty scummy. But the setup of this game is unique in that we don't stay one role. So it's better to out any information we have, because scum can't go "oh they're the cop, we can kill them" or "they're the doctor we can block them". We're constantly switching roles around and gathering information. Especially since our abilities can't be held onto.

She lists out all the night actions. On the one hand, that could be genuine townie trying to solve. I think it seems more like a mafia member trying to get town cred.

This is a fair assessment that I can't argue much against other than to say that it's mostly me trying to sort things out for myself. Like talking outloud, so trying to figure out who could be lying about actions.

This is another example of what I feel like is cwac, she's breaking down the pineapple incident when it had kinda already passed.

This breakdown was something I had be considering for a bit. In that I knew that certain people didn't seem likely to be scumbuds with eachother and so I was working it out to narrow down PoE. It helps for if one of those people flip scum so we know the other likely isn't also scum.

I also came into today basically clearing SMS after suspecting him d1, which would be an odd move as scum. I tried to use my motion detector in a way that would yield the most info (so someone not likely to have gotten a question right d1).

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Normally you'd be right that it's pretty scummy. But the setup of this game is unique in that we don't stay one role. So it's better to out any information we have, because scum can't go "oh they're the cop, we can kill them" or "they're the doctor we can block them". We're constantly switching roles around and gathering information. Especially since our abilities can't be held onto.
Truedat, I didn't take that into consideration
This is a fair assessment that I can't argue much against other than to say that it's mostly me trying to sort things out for myself. Like talking outloud, so trying to figure out who could be lying about actions.
Fair, I talk outloud to myself about everything, not just mafia
This breakdown was something I had be considering for a bit. In that I knew that certain people didn't seem likely to be scumbuds with eachother and so I was working it out to narrow down PoE. It helps for if one of those people flip scum so we know the other likely isn't also scum.
I see that now, I didn't really study that message enough.

Ok so I guess Min is town cleared now, Zinger can you do the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom