• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Considering Chevy has his motivator shot stewing, we could potentially agree as town to let them have a question. That would give people a chance to get questions wrong purposefully while we wait for Chevy. Since the passive effects can be good or bad, maybe we could gamble for good effects?
As interesting as this may sound, I'd be willing to believe that this is just like the game show. Where if everyone gets the answer wrong, Mez or Fun Fun will state such and give the correct answer.

-------------------------------

Just got to rereading the start of the day, and want to quickly address my thoughts:

After Minish asked about who answered questions Mapel replied with the following:
I answered a question, and got to give someone a pineapple - I chose Chevywolf

Which Seanzie shortly after stated:
Uhh, so I ?also? sent a pineapple to Chevy. From my understanding it should do nothing... except for taste good on pizza.
Which threw at least two people off Myself and Ex who asked:

if two people gave chevy pineapples would he receive just one or two total?
My thoughts answer regarding this is that it would make since that Chevy would get the same amount of pineapples that had been handed to him. HAD someone else handed him a second pineapple, though with the amount of players what are the odds of two people giving the same person the same item at the same time?

Honestly, I wasn't told to give someone a pineapple. I was given a support shot that I chose to give to Chevy. Since they said they received a pineapple, I figured that's what they got and they just weren't told what my support role did (I've never heard of a fruit vendor tbh). Anyways, my support role only comes into play if Chevy gets a role tonight
View attachment 48058

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Considering Chevy has his motivator shot stewing, we could potentially agree as town to let them have a question. That would give people a chance to get questions wrong purposefully while we wait for Chevy. Since the passive effects can be good or bad, maybe we could gamble for good effects?
I'm going to disagree. Getting questions wrong and hoping for a positive passive or sitting back and hoping Chevy gets an answer only helps scum. Why did you target Chevy if you had concerns about his ability to get an question right?

---

Yeah, I was liking Storm at first but as it's gone on I'm not so sure.
What changed here?

Is it just me, or is this insanely scummy? I'd say we need to keep our cards close to us, but I'm willing to hear other points. Might do an ISO of Min to see if she's got any other red flags.
What's your read on Min?

I'll just say I did answer a question yesterday. What I got from it was a double vote that I have to cast today. I'd like to get a wagon going so I can use it. I also am aware this post is putting a huge target on my back for the mafia, but if we can lynch one today, I'm fine with taking that risk.
Is it a one shot DV? If so save it for closer to EOD. Otherwise, if you can utilize it as often today as you want, use it on pressure wagons.

Going to do an ISO soon, I don't have any leans right now since I've been pretty inactive due to work. Got the next few days off though so I got time now.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
What changed here?
I can't exactly remember,I think it was the way he kept honking on about how he was gonna die.
What's your read on Min?
Hard null. There's some things she's said that look insanely scummy, and some that are insanely townie. That's making me want to scumlean her, knowing how good she is, but I don't want to make any big moves n
Is it a one shot DV? If so save it for closer to EOD. Otherwise, if you can utilize it as often today as you want, use it on pressure wagons
One shot

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
What Viral said, plus:
Nah, I smell bull****.

7fc19333-93ed-42c6-b5d6-a06e9896b40d_screenshot.jpg

Butt Vote: Storm
I think Rag is scum. She is oozing her openwolf meta. But I'm also fine with Storm, who was my first pick originally. Also, survival reasons.

6d6810826e02b9a695861ddf54da7f25.gif

Vote: Storm
Just listen to yourself. Go back and read this again as if you were someone else. This is terribly scummy.

Regardless of how much of a clown I am being, town players shouldn't ignore legitimate scummy behaviour in order to policy lynch a troll. Period.

intro-1610650906.jpg

Vote: Storm
He was jumping all over Storm, who we now know is town

vote: Zinger

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Won't throw my DV yet, EoD is still a ways off. Tentative plan is to put it on Zinger if things keep going the way they are, if another wagon emerges I think is more viable I'll put it there, but it's still too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom