• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm just not going to participate in any future questions. I'd rather be Vanilla Town than bother with this precise timing trivia B.S.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Vote: Zinger

I think town zinger would have been more concerned about how this declaration would affect his team, although i do think he's genuinely frustrated with the mechanic.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Vote: Zinger

I think town zinger would have been more concerned about how this declaration would affect his team, although i do think he's genuinely frustrated with the mechanic.
Chevy has also stated that they missed the question, too. It's a bit suspicious for both of them, considering it's been stated before that this is probably detrimental to the town team.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Chevy has also stated that they missed the question, too. It's a bit suspicious for both of them, considering it's been stated before that this is probably detrimental to the town team.

Chevy could be lying to throw the mafia off, at least. Zinger isn't the kind of person who would play that sort of mindgame though.

You'd probably be right, Rag, if A) I had even read the rules of this game, which I still haven't, :cool: I had been in the game since the beginning and not a replacement, C) I wasn't this pissed off at the mechanic, which has now screwed me in 2/3rd of all the games I've played on ZD.

But when you consider all of the above, that case doesn't really hold any weight.

9426703651985f72b100a2350489c4d4.jpg

Vote: MapelSerup

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Wait what. I thought someone said that it would create wifom for both teams. I was just going off that and being difficult.

(For the record,Mapel, wifom means wine in front of me, it referrers to swirling wine before sampling it and it's used to mean circular reasoning.)

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Considering how many people are in the game, I don’t feel like that’d be totally necessary; but if that’s the case, good on Chevy!

Like, I hate to break it to ya, but full disclosure, I still don't really follow why claiming to have missed on the question is anti-town. So... You know...

MV5BNTM2MDNiY2ItOGQ0OC00NmRlLTg4NzAtNjEzZmI0NzFjNGViL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Vote: Storm

Ragnarokio

You'd probably be right, Rag, if A) I had even read the rules of this game, which I still haven't, :cool: I had been in the game since the beginning and not a replacement, C) I wasn't this pissed off at the mechanic, which has now screwed me in 2/3rd of all the games I've played on ZD.

But when you consider all of the above, that case doesn't really hold any weight.

9426703651985f72b100a2350489c4d4.jpg

Vote: MapelSerup

did you also not read the post in which i directly addressed you claiming you missed a prior question and told you how the game works?

Wait what. I thought someone said that it would create wifom for both teams. I was just going off that and being difficult.

(For the record,Mapel, wifom means wine in front of me, it referrers to swirling wine before sampling it and it's used to mean circular reasoning.)
That isn't what Wine in Front of Me refers to.

Like, I hate to break it to ya, but full disclosure, I still don't really follow why claiming to have missed on the question is anti-town. So... You know...

MV5BNTM2MDNiY2ItOGQ0OC00NmRlLTg4NzAtNjEzZmI0NzFjNGViL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg

The idea is that if scum knows who did and did not get powers, they can NK among those who did get powers since that is more likely to kill someone that could have a redcheck.

did you also not read the post in which i directly addressed you claiming you missed a prior question and told you how the game works?
I skimmed it. I do remember seeing that post. I don't recall what it said. I don't remember it explaining much of anything. I was pretending to be in a coma for 20 years when you made that post, so...

05a717ee0d9a30e1136a117b61251fce42b1d842de75ce4193917b67b58c840d.jpg

Vote: Ragnarokio

The real question, Rag, is whether or not YOU missed MY post where I said I hadn't read anything that happened before I entered the game, didn't plan to, and probably wouldn't bother to read much of what was posted after either.

AP_Dumb_Dumber1_ml_141114_16x9_992.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom