• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

1) Storm
2) Storm
3) Storm

I think we should lynch Storm. Especially that whole "let's make a deal to lynch Zinger today and you can get me tomorrow" B.S.. That to me reeks of being caught scum who just wants a chance to do something harmful to the rest of us before he dies.

MeMyselfAndIreneFeat.jpg

Vote: Storm

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I kinda feel bad with storm always getting policy lynched and they seem to enjoy the trivia so I kinda want to let them play more lol

It's not really always policy. His post about always being the d1 lynch is also a lie. Most of the games I checked he lived til about midway-end of game. There may have been one d1 lynch but I can't remember for sure. But I do know he was alive a good amount most games.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Count 1.4
  • ExLight (1) - Ragnarokio
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - ExLight, Kirino
  • Storm (4) - Viral Maze, Chevywolf30, Killjoy262, Zinger2099
  • Kirino (1) - Seanzie
  • Zinger2099 (1) - Storm
  • Not voting - MapelSerup, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish
With 12 alive, 7 votes are majority; at least 4 votes are required D1 for a lynch to occur. Day 1 will end Tuesday, July 13, 11:59PM MDT (just over 12 hours from now).

Also question 6 was answered hours ago, blame my barely conscious, half asleep state for forgetting to mention that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
idk what was up with me when I posted the last question, I meant to say 8 hours not 6 but I wrote 6 because I thought I meant 9 I think.

Anyway, question #7 is: This is the ironic name for a variation of a popular Italian dish, named after an American state, invented in Canada by a Greek man, most prominently featuring an ingredient native to South America.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's not really always policy. His post about always being the d1 lynch is also a lie. Most of the games I checked he lived til about midway-end of game. There may have been one d1 lynch but I can't remember for sure. But I do know he was alive a good amount most games.
well I always voted for policy lynching lol

sometimes the conspiracy theories are a bit just too much out of control

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
We do have to have maj to lynch today. So maybe everyone should list their top 2-3 lynch contenders so we can actually solidify a lynch?
1) Storm
2) Zinger

I doubted Zinger a bit less once they calmed down the posts, but the fact that they’re going all in on Storm in retaliation seems a bit overly defensive to me, especially considering Storm has the majority of votes right now. They do make a good point with the second part of their post, however. Storm has been very suspicious throughout the day, and I feel it’d be more beneficial to clear them.

I think we should lynch Storm. Especially that whole "let's make a deal to lynch Zinger today and you can get me tomorrow" B.S.. That to me reeks of being caught scum who just wants a chance to do something harmful to the rest of us before he dies.

As for everyone else, I haven’t seen much to indicate any scum lean. Killjoy is the only one I could see as a possibility, but to me it seems more like they’re just interrogating than anything.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I would like to bring attention to the length of the night phase, since I am running this game in a 60/12 format (to ensure days end at night and start in the morning). 12 hours is very short, so if you have a night action, you can start submitting it now and will have until noon tomorrow (23 hours) to revise it.

If you think this amount of time is too little, please let me know and I will see about extending the night phases.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Unvote

I skimmed to catch up, and I'll ISO later at work if I get time, but my general thoughts are Storm is generally all over the place. His actions as far as I've read today are more NAI than anything. I've played with him since he first came here, and this is his usual meta. I'll ISO for specifics later and see if I change my lean, but so far its null.
@Storm are Chevy and Killjoy more OMGUS-type of suspicions, or is there something there?

I'm getting more a lean from Rag. Though I agree with part of the premise that scum Ex has more to gain from letting Storm have the question, it's non sequitur.
@Ragnarokio do you think Ex is still the scummiest? If so, why haven't you pressed him further or are you satisfied with Ex's responses and plan on sitting on your vote until EOD?

Zinger would be a policylynch at this point. So scummy he's scum/town isn't really an argument here, but just not contributing would be the reason. It's unknown if there's a vig power given today, or what happens if scum gets the vig power (double NK, or strongman factional NK?) so its tough to rely on a town vig to get rid of him. I would say if there is a townvig, Zinger's a good target.

No real read on anyone else seeing as I skimmed the game to catch up, but I hope to vote again soon.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
That was fast.

I knew the answer, of course, but didn't catch the question until too late. Oh well. I'll be primed for the next one.

Or maybe not.

Vote: Storm

you shouldn't claim that you missed questions since it will help mafia figure out who correctly answered questions, which is advantageous for them. Also, since you apparently missed it, everyone in this game starts vanilla and only gains powers by answering questions.

@Ragnarokio do you think Ex is still the scummiest? If so, why haven't you pressed him further or are you satisfied with Ex's responses and plan on sitting on your vote until EOD?

yeah, nobody else has pinged me yet so he's still the scummiest. I think that the explanation he gave is more probable than it being a calculated ploy but even there being some chance it was a calculated ploy raises the odds of him being scum, and nobody else has done anything telling as far as i can see. I wouldn't mind a zinger lynch just to end the spam but I'd probably rather play to lynch scum here.

the reason i hadn't pressed him further was primarily because i was away yesterday, and am just coming back now. I'm not convinced I'll get much out of poking him either though, so I'm content to let other people have their conversations for now and see if i can't catch anything more substantial in doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom