• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well its been fun.

I'm gonna go into ISO and try to feel the vibe of the New Guy
day one is too early for the List
expect List Tommorow morning

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote count 1.1
  • Morbid Minish (1) - Chevywolf30
  • Viral Maze (1) - Killjoy262
  • ExLight (2) - Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - ExLight, Kirino
  • Storm (1) - Viral Maze
  • Kirino (1) - Seanzie
  • Seanzie (1) - Morbid Minish
  • Killjoy262 (1) - Storm
  • Not voting - MapelSerup, ChomperRex20
The first question has been answered. Next one will be posted in 4-5 hours.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are majority; at least 4 votes are required for a lynch this day. Day 1 will end Tuesday, July 13, 11:59PM MDT.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Is this serious or just joking?

serious

How trustworthy is this

its not hard mechanical information its just that scum would have a motivation to want storm to get the action because it means they'd know where to put their kill/block tonight and so exlight asking for the power to go to whoever answered first in thread this time helps scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
serious

its not hard mechanical information its just that scum would have a motivation to want storm to get the action because it means they'd know where to put their kill/block tonight and so exlight asking for the power to go to whoever answered first in thread this time helps scum.

Okay this is what I thought you were going for but wanted to make sure first. I actually think it's a good take. I'm not sure how much I believe Ex would do that, but I like you pointing it out and positing the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom