• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

yeahhh zinger i wouldn't suspect killjoy here unless we know that sms is scum

ex why'd you target minish? they seemed pretty obv town to me eh?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
There's a reason I asked if anyone had blocked anyone at the beginning of the day.
I feel like we might just go in circles here so I'll just go ahead and claim. I had a vig shot that I used on Chevy.

He was on both Storm and Rag and seemed to be flip flopping more than usual to me and I knew I wouldn't be able to read him well. Also I had a lot of pairings with Chevy on d2 that I felt weren't scum/scum so if he flipped scum I felt like we'd have a lot of info.
I was the doctor last night. Targeted Ex.
I thought today was EOD, not yday. I thought very little of Zinger claimed 1shot bodyguard until I answered right and got doctor. I came back to my computer after EOD, and was susing Zinger pretty hard (why have 2 protection roles during a phase). The only thing I could think of was a vig role as well for the night.
So that means Zinger's probably not lying (NLP, I know, but that's a different thing I have a feeling on). Doesn't clear him as town, but targeting Min for a protect leans him heavily towards the green.
Min's leaning heavily towards town as well, based on play.
Ex has a town lean so I protected him. It was toss up between Min and Ex, but I thought Min was too obvious and scum would avoid her based on a watcher likely being a role past night.

So either Viral Maze, Exlight, and Minish ARE the mafia team and this is the biggest gambit ever, or they are all effectively cleared by purview of their claims. Cool.

So that leaves Killjoy, SMS, FG, and Mapel. Game is almost solved? YEAAAAAH.

de0d1825c0ce16577bdb4dc4834e86ab.jpg

(Sorry for the long one)

Vote: MapelSyrup

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I’m seeing two possible scum teams here. Essentially, I feel at least two people from each list could possibly be scum together.

First off: SMS, FG, Killjoy
I feel like this is the obvious one, considering both have generally been lying low. Chevy’s death doesn’t seem to be of significant advantage to them, however. I can see an SMS wagon already beginning to start; it’d be nice to identify them because of their inactivity. Killjoy has been more active, and I mainly included them here because of FG’s comment earlier that Killjoy shouldn’t be suspected unless SMS is scum. It seems a bit weird to me, Killjoy agreeing.

Second one: Ex, Minish, Zinger, Viral Maze?
Reason I highlighted Ex and Minish is because if either is scum they’re almost certainly scumbuds due to Ex confirming Minish with his cop shot. I feel like Zinger would be a more likely third mafia than Viral. Minish flipped against Storm at the beginning with me and Killjoy and was responsible for flipping the wagon against Rag after it was leaning Zinger. This kind of gives Chevy’s lynch some motivation due to them being pretty suspicious of Zinger and a bit worried about Minish. The fact that Zinger protected Minish and their relative getting along throughout the game makes them seem like a possibility; Mafia’s ability to get town roles opens a lot of plays up for them to use them on each other. However, this definitely seems like a crazy possibility, like Zinger said. I mainly included Viral Maze here just because they agree that these three are probably town (in which case I could probably put myself here, these mostly just seem like smart town plays and I just wanted the idea out there.)

Viral Maze watched Ex and confirmed that Ex targeted Minish. Meaning, if Ex and Min are liars, Viral Maze must be as well.

If one of VM, Ex, and Min is scum, they all must be. Which is incredibly unlikely. Ergo, they're probably all town (unless anyone here thinks they'd make such a foolish gamble to try and swing for that flawless victory).

PoE is narrowed to SMS, Killjoy, FG, and MS (my perspective, obviously if you're one of these four, you sub yourself out for me I guess).

maxresdefault.jpg

Vote: FunnyGirl

Like what is your reasoning of suspecting me besides not being active?

Look at any of my scum games where I tried to be low key. I voted, I was not this inactive. I also don't lie about when I'm busy.
Pay attention. The PoE has been narrowed to three of four players being scum, and you're one of them. If you're not scum, then the scumteam must be (from my perspective) Killjoy, FG, and MS.

images

Vote: SMS

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Pay attention. The PoE has been narrowed to three of four players being scum, and you're one of them. If you're not scum, then the scumteam must be (from my perspective) Killjoy, FG, and MS.

images

Vote: SMS
I am paying half attention. I still don't see a solid case on me besides, he is lurking. Yall shouldn't be lynching a lurker on De you should be priortizing hitting actual scum. Unless you like, want to have a hard game lol.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Viral Maze watched Ex and confirmed that Ex targeted Minish. Meaning, if Ex and Min are liars, Viral Maze must be as well.

If one of VM, Ex, and Min is scum, they all must be. Which is incredibly unlikely. Ergo, they're probably all town (unless anyone here thinks they'd make such a foolish gamble to try and swing for that flawless victory).
This isn’t necessarily true, Ex could still have gotten a cop role and checked Minish as mafia. Viral could be a town watcher and watch Ex check Minish, then scum Ex lies about the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom