• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
By my count, Storm and Zinger are both tied at 5 votes. Last 40 minutes to vote if we want to tip the scales for a Day 1 lynch

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
think very hard. do you want another day of
1626240326882.png
Vote: Zinger

or do you want someone you know isnt acting out because they have to actually pay attention to time sensitive materials? Vote Zinger for Noose

Storm

we have like 30 minutes until twilight. i feel everything is kind of final. today was a No Lynch. we'll let the night decide. if i die, we lynch Zinger. if Zinger Dies, Lynch me. simple as that.

we have like 30 minutes until twilight. i feel everything is kind of final. today was a No Lynch. we'll let the night decide. if i die, we lynch Zinger. if Zinger Dies, Lynch me. simple as that.
Just listen to yourself. Go back and read this again as if you were someone else. This is terribly scummy.

Regardless of how much of a clown I am being, town players shouldn't ignore legitimate scummy behaviour in order to policy lynch a troll. Period.

intro-1610650906.jpg

Vote: Storm

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I think Rag is scum. She is oozing her openwolf meta. But I'm also fine with Storm, who was my first pick originally. Also, survival reasons.

6d6810826e02b9a695861ddf54da7f25.gif

whats my open wolf meta?

Storm

Just listen to yourself. Go back and read this again as if you were someone else. This is terribly scummy.

Regardless of how much of a clown I am being, town players shouldn't ignore legitimate scummy behaviour in order to policy lynch a troll. Period.

intro-1610650906.jpg

Im scummy by default. it isnt a tell
1626241626376.png
Vote: Zinger

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Storm

i prefer the zinger lynch still, but a storm lynch is better than a no-lynch and it doesn't seem like anyone else is around to jump last minute.

Ragnarokio

also just in case i don't make it through the night and storm flips scum: the wagon swung fairly quickly from zinger to tied with mapel and kirino's vote switches. Something to strongly consider if zinger ever ends up flipping scum.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
also just in case i don't make it through the night and storm flips scum: the wagon swung fairly quickly from zinger to tied with mapel and kirino's vote switches. Something to strongly consider if zinger ever ends up flipping scum.
Just to be clear, I didn’t vote switch, just voted Storm. I wasn’t voting before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom