• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Your Mom Talk Zelda?

T

tりふぉrせほlでr

No sadly no one I know except my best friend and his brother are actual Zelda fans

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Haha yeah other true Zelda fans are hard to come by. Me and my sister played them but now only I do. My parents dont know any of it, but my mom refers to all Zelda fans and those on this site as "Zelda Knights" XD

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
Pffft...My Mom was the one who got me into the series.
Well actualy...my Grandad got Mom into it, then she got me into it. But im 23 and I started when I was 7....
But my mom can be the biggest Zelda smack talker... though have the time she is full of it XD

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
No, my mom has no kowledge of Loz what so ever! My dad and grandpa are the ones who introduced me to the game, i was about 3 years old and i played Oot with them, and i beat it too at 3... but if i talked about the game now with them, they would say "what" ..i explain for 5 min...."Ohhhh that game" but they have forgtten most of it, but some of the newer games i get of Loz, my dad plays it for a little bit then he stops, never finishing the game

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Nope. My mom isn't really the video game playing type. Unless of course you count Tetris. She sure does love Tetris, she used to play it all the time, although, lately, I haven't seen her play it at all. Then again, I don't live with my mom, but still, I haven't seen her play it at all when I do see her. But I'm getting off topic here, so I'll just stop haha.

As for my dad, he's the kind of person who plays games like Call of Duty, and really nothing else, so I'd say there's no hope for him haha. My brother has only played Ocarina of Time, and refuses to play anything else, so once again, no chance.

No one in my immediate family, meaning siblings and parents, is really a zelda fan other than me, and even I am not a HUGE zelda fan. I mean, I've played all the games, talk about them, and am on a "ZeldaDungeon" forum but.... you know, I guess I kind of am a big Zelda fan haha.

The other family like person I can think of who plays Zelda, and knows about it, is my mom's boyfriend. He REALLY likes Zelda 1 and Wind Waker, he's beaten both a lot of times. He also tries to play Zelda II a lot, but, since he isn't a super human, he isn't super good at it, and can't beat it. When he was a kid he did beat it however, but not anymore.

My mom doesn't know anything about the Zelda games. My dad, however, loves to watch me play. He watched me play a lot of TP, and would ask me casually over dinner "How's Link doing today?" and we'd discuss how I was doing in the game and what was next. :D

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
My mom was the one who got me into Zelda! She was the one who even got me into video games! She ended up buying the very first Zelda game when I was extremely young, but I got to play it as I was growing up. She also ended up buying Link's Awakening. Those games are now mine, but I'll still let her play my Zelda games. She recently played my Phantom Hourglass. She thought it was fun. :3

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
My mom doesn't know a lot but she knows I like the games (she's more of a mario fan!) she kinda knows what goes on but not a lot like the master sword thats it, my dad doesn't know a lot either he gets some of the games for me. and thats really it my brother is the one who got me into the series and he only play OoT and got half way in MM. Im really the only one who likes the zelda series i beat alot of them.

Conor

the over analysing guy
My mum used to play zelda a lot, well Ocarina of time, my dad got her into it, she still remembers Saria's song, which is pretty cool I guess haha.

My mom knows Link, Zelda, Ocarina Of Time, Twilight Princess; ans she might know Ganondorf, Hyrule, Triforce, and others. She might also know a bit of OOT's and TP's story.

My mom knows Link is the hero and Zelda is the princess; that's it. My dad on the other hand played the original Zelda when he was a kid, so he knows a little about that, but doesn't remember much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom