• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Your Mom Talk Zelda?

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hey all,

This is a pretty random subject... (Please move this if it is in the wrong spot!!)

but I was quizzing my mum on Zelda, and I am pretty proud of her. She knows a WHOLE lot of Zelda.

Such as:

Naming all the 3d Zelda games.

Knowing all four colours of the Links in Four Swords.

Can name most races if given a short description.

Knows quite a few characters.

If your mum (mom) knows a lot about Zelda, please post on here because I found this really amazing!!! :D

EDIT: (Okay, WHY ON EARTH was I de-REPed for this thread?? :cry: What's wrong with it?)

Last edited:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
That is awesome. No my mom cannot talk Zelda, but my younger sister's friends are pretty good at it. And I was quite suprised that a few of the own 4 or 5 Seldas! :eek:

My mom can recite the the basic story from OoT MM and WW. Shes beaten the first few dungeons in TP OoT and WW. my 5 yr old sister has played around 7 zelda games already, and my 8 yr old brother beat TP and is halfway through most of the new major console titles. My gf is halfway through PH and done the first dungeon in WW, and the singer of my band finally played WW because I told him it wasnt for kids and he loved it, and he beat OoT and TP, my two guitarists beat TP, and my bassist beat OoT, TP, and MM. All because I told them too! Mwahaha! I beat all the games except AoL... workin on it.

Sorry if I went overboard. But ya, my Mom loves Zelda.

C

Chubby Luma

Not at all. Nor can either of my sisters or my dad. I'm the only Zelda fan in my entire family. It's a lonely existance.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Ugh...my mum still calls LoZ "that game"...:lol: Fortunatly, my brother knows many things about Zelda and Nintendo in general.

Haha... my mom was the one that introduced me to the series. If it is about the classic games, her knowledge is pretty good, but... if it is about the more recent, she will have no clue. She apologizes to me sometimes for playing the games because I speak of them so much. Um, so yeah... if she remembers anything from the games, it would be from the first three.

Last edited:
Haha... my mom was the one that introduced me to the series. If it is about the classic games, her knowledge is pretty good, but... if it is about the more recent, she will have no clue. She apologizes to sometimes for playing the games because I speak of them so much. Um, so yeah... if she remembers anything from the games, it would be from the first three.
[FONT= "Comic Sans MS"]^This. My mom also introduced me to Zelda when I was little, although the only one she has ever played is LoZ. She beat that game many many time, but has never played another one and knows nothing about them.
But even though she introduced me to Zelda when I was about 5, I didn't become a fanboy until I was about 13 or so o_O I try to keep my fanboyism quiet around people.....[/FONT]

My mother is a 100% technophobe, so I highly doubt she would even know what Zelda stands for. She always ask me about the games I play and tries to start a conversation, but to be honest, I find it rather embarrassing talking to her about it for an unknown reason. Maybe it's because I can't be bothered going into such detail about something, and that I don't think that by giving her a short description that she would understand what I was talking about. xD

I believe that if I was to question my mother on most games, nevermind just Legend of Zelda, that she would near enough scare 0%. xD

OotLord1003

Young Link
My entire family isn't into it.
Although my little sister has a big crush on TP link.
But my mom, says Leek=Link Zulda=Zelda.
And what drives me crazy, The Legends of Zelda. Emphasis on the S in Legends.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
My Mum doesn't know a lot about Zelda but shes knows Link is not Zelda but the princess. I.m thinking about getting her to play Ocarina of Time so she can see how amazing Zelda games are.:yes:

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
My mom can crawl around in Wind Waker, she knows Link's name, and I think she knows the names of the 3d titles, but that's about it. I think she thinks I'm weird for liking the series so much, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom