• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Your Mom Talk Zelda?

No, not really. I tried to make her play, so she could see just how amazing the games are, but she's just not up for it. Though, years ago (I was around 6-7 years old) she'd sit beside me while I was playing my first Zelda game (OoT) with this walkthrough guide to help me whenever I got stuck. And I got stuck a lot, since I didn't really understand what was going on. English is not my first language, so I couldn't read the guide myself. So, that was really sweet of her, but she hasn't payed any attention to Zelda ever since.

Night Owl

~Momentai
My Mother taught me how to play LA when I was around 5. She's played and beaten the handheld zelda's. She just doesn't have time to play the console ones any more. Thanks to her I love the Zelda series and I have become the family sage of zelda. I try to keep her up to speed on all thing zelda though.

Y

Yazz

My mum's slowly learning. She an officially hum the entire theme tune to OoT thanks to me..

She doesn't learn by choice though, it just sort of gets drummed into her head.. Can't imagine how.. :D

nope, but she is really good for talking economy

but i got the bad luck of having another zelda fans as my brother....it get a problem cause only one can play at the same time and the other will get the game spoiled

Not really. She understands that the series is a great one, and that I love it. Also, we played some songs from the series at an orchestra concert, so it's not like she's completely oblivious to the topic. But she doesn't get it. Of course, she calls Link Zelda, but she's never actually shown an interest in any of our video games (except Beatles Rock Band and Wii Fit), so I can't blame her.

all most all of my family, friends and related or unrelated people think i'm a dumbass for playing Zelda, or is it my hair? i don't know
anyway, Israelis are not really into Zelda, so the last thing that my mom will talk abut is Zelda.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
My mom gets confused if she tries to. I once tried to have her play, but she got killed.... by a cuccoo... She tries to be a fan, but she prefers stuff like Nancy Drew...

Chiraku

Demon slayer
She knows a bit here and there, and she knew that we liked it enough to get us Twilight Princess the same day we got our Wii!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom