• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can you stand Christmas Songs?

How do you feel about the Christmas tunes?

• 1 Every Second. Every day. All year!

Votes: 5 29.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 1 5.9%

• 10 Grant Me The Sweet Release of Death

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It's that time of year again. For a couple of weeks now the Christmas Season has been back in full swing!

And we all know what that means! 24 hour CHRISTMAS MUSIC

Like it? Love it? Hate it?

I dont like christmas because reasons i need counselling for but i hate christmas songs regardless.

There's one that actually scares me. It's used in Home Alone. Sounds like it should be in a gothic horror.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I absolutely adore Christmas music, it creates that festive holiday atmosphere I crave. Every christmas song is amazing. Twice this past week me and my friend drove around looking at houses' lights and blasting Christmas music.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I always listen to Sky Radio and at the end of november they start playing Christmas songs. I love it. But I'm also happy when it's gone again because hearing the same songs coming by every day like 4 or 5 times can get a bit too much.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
In the immortal words of Charlie Brown:
a834b2aee2da354729d414c479d1b6f9.jpg

I'm not really a huge fan of Christmas carols and related songs(or Christmas/the Holiday season in general). I find Christmas carols immensely annoying and overly cheerful which is something I don't need on a daily basis for more than a month. It's like an overwhelming season of cover upon cover of songs that I've heard over and over for at least the last eighteen years of my life.

However, I'd be a 9 on the voting poll because, like everything, I have my one exception. Meaning there is one Christmas song I do like. It's mostly because of how musical theatre-esque it is, but I don't mind Baby It's Cold Outside. Specifically the Chris Colfer/Darren Chris and Idina Menzel/Michael Bublé versions. Most other versions annoy me just as much as any other song around this time.

This is my favourite Christmas themed song. It's nothing like the old tradition stuff. Suprising as this new verison of the song is sung by the original artist who at the time were in their late 50's.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I love Christmas music so much! I listen to it basically nonstop from Thanksgiving night until the day after Christmas-ish. Unless I end up doing a Christmas with another part of the family the weekend after or something, then I’ll listen to it until that’s done. There are a lot of songs/albums that bring back good memories and really get me in the Christmas spirit.

I love Christmas music! That being said, I cannot listen to the radio's Christmas music because it is the same THREE SONGS OVER AND OVER. A little variety please? I do have a few favorites that I could listen to most every day. I like the traditional Christmas songs, but basically anything with that "get into the Christmas spirit" feeling. Like the We Need a Little Christmas song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YcCcDRj9f0

Night Owl

~Momentai
It depends on the type of Christmas music.
I love the classic Christmas hymns/carols and can sing them all the time. But more secular stuff, I like but can't listen to on repeat.

I do love stuff that doesn't have lyrics though.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I voted 5. I don’t overly like or dislike it. If I worked in a shop and had to listen to it all day I’d probably go crazy, but I don’t have to hear it that much so it’s generally fine.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I do like it! Christmas songs are definitely a very important part of Christmas and really help create the feeling that comes with the festive season. People who don't like it are miseryguts. It is my favourite time of the year! And all the elements of Christmas coming together, the food, the decorations, the music, all help make Christmas what it is. It just wouldn't be the same without the Christmas tunes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom