• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can You Sleep on an Airplane?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you able to get some precious shut-eye during your flights or is the discomfort of the seating generally too much for you to even get a wink? Perhaps you can get only a little?

For me, I've only ever flown in economy class so my experience is limited to that. I've rarely been able to get any sleep at all, and when I have it has been a very tiny amount. I tried taking a sleeping pill on my flight last night and was only able to get an hour or so.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
For me I am to excited to sleep usually, but we shall see on my next flight cuz it's on the 5th of July and I have to get up at 2 am just to get to the airport. DX

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No! Not even on my 17 hour flight to Japan or back. Planes are too uncomfortable unless you fly first class but then you pay thousands extra for the comfort, you can have a week's extra holiday for that.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
It's difficult for the most part, but yeah.
I'm 201cm tall though so usually I'm dealing with pain from my knees being pressed up against the seat in front of me.

Ninja

Well well well
I can only sleep on airplanes when I’m completely exhausted. I always wake up so sore in the neck and I’ve never had amazing seats so I can’t say.

Yea, I can sleep on longer flights. There was a time I feared flying so I couldn't sleep at all. There was a time on my life where I was flying back and forth from work to home every week. 3-4 hour flight each way. every. week. It got old real quick but I was able to overcome my fear of flying and, as a result, able to fall sleep no problem.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I never sleep on planes because they’re too uncomfortable and I’m usually too keyed up about the next step of the journey (I’m fine with flying but airports make me anxious). I usually have a couple of stiff drinks before or during the flight that makes me a bit sleepy though so I at least get some kind of rest and relaxation and I’m less bothered by the uncomfortable situation.

I've never been able to sleep on a flight, usually because I'm too excited or it's just way too uncomfortable. But mostly the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom