• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Can You Play Hero Mode Again on a File That is Already in It?

L

Legit158

I've finished the game about a week ago, and I'm pretty darn close to finishing it again on Hero Mode. However, I've been wondering if you beat it on Hero Mode, can you overwrite it and play it again on Hero Mode? I want to do a six-heart, shieldless run and plus the game is amazing, so why not go for thirds :D? If time permits I'll probably be doing a fourth 100% run through it as well.

T

TDY98

You couldve saved your regular game right before you fought Demise, so when you finish your Hero Mode game once, all you have to do is goto your regular mode copy, copy that again, and then fight demise, beat the game, and voila, you have a new Hero Mode, a completed Hero mode, and a saved regular mode.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
^Nothing. It just stays there.

You have to start a new file or start on a completed normal mode file.

Actually no,See once you beat hero mode it just congratulates you for beating the game in hero mode,and asks you if you want to save the game right before you fight demise.so you will have to start a regular game.

I've always despised not being able to save after the final boss battle. :(

You couldve saved your regular game right before you fought Demise, so when you finish your Hero Mode game once, all you have to do is goto your regular mode copy, copy that again, and then fight demise, beat the game, and voila, you have a new Hero Mode, a completed Hero mode, and a saved regular mode.

Brilliant.

bunny

birb overlord
It's a real drag not being able to do it more than once... I was wanting to keep my statistics. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom