• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can you get lean like Link?

Ever look at Breath of the Wild's Link & think "I wish I had a body like that"?
Dequipped link transparent.png
Whether you're wanting to slim down, tone up or just get fitter. I've taken at look at Link's lifestyle from Breath of the wild to see what we can do to look more like him.

(Advice applicable to all genders) (Workout suitable for quarantine, no equipment necessary)

Actual video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5X1h7vJnhs

Any questions or queries let me know.

That was quite entertaining. You should do more of these for different Zelda characters physiques!
I've got a few I'm working on behind the scenes but I'm waiting for new equipment that I ordered 12 weeks ago to come, that's still delayed due to Covid. Until it comes I'm stuck in limbo. :confused:

Thanks man! :D

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've got a few I'm working on behind the scenes but I'm waiting for new equipment that I ordered 12 weeks ago to come, that's still delayed due to Covid. Until it comes I'm stuck in limbo. :confused:

Thanks man! :D

Yeah I know the feeling. People bought up all the Olympic racks when this started so it's been impossible to get ahold of one, luckily i managed to get bands in time. But the gyms are reopening on the 25th here where I am so that should make things better.

I dunno. BotW Link in particular looks like he's 4'10" and 100 pounds. I feel like the only way to be that thin is genetics.
True, chances are you won't look exactly like him. It's more about things you can do to alter your lifestyle to be lean in the same way he is.

Athletes body types.jpgAthletes body types 2.jpg

Lean will look different for everyone, but regardless of who you are & what your background is, it's possible slim down/tone up.

Also about the diet needed in detail.

Working on some things that cover dieting in more detail but drop a message if you want to know more in the meantime.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom