• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can You/Do You Swim?

Nah. Every time I had a swimming class, I'd either forget my swimwear, or just cheat the lesson. I'd always hop on one leg in the water. I probably looked like an idiot, but the teachers never cared lmao

last time I went to the beach, I started to get the hang of it.
swallowed a lot of seawater though :zora:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I love swimming! I've always enjoyed water, so I learnt to swim when I was about 6 or 7. Every summer (if the weather allows it) I go down to the ocean and jump in! I used to have more time for it when I was younger, now it's usually only in summer, or if I by chance would go to an indoor swimmingpool.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I love swimming, though I'm not the greatest. I wish I was faster in the water, but just swimming around and going under is plenty for me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep. I learned how to swim when I was like 6 or 7 years old. I used to swim weekly in the pool. Then I didn't swim for at least 16 years or so. I just didn't (and still don't) like my body. But when it got terribly hot in 2015 my sister wanted to go for a swim. I was like "what the heck, who the hell cares" so I jumped in the ocean and swam and had fun with my sister. Last year me and my fiance swam a lot in the pool while on holidays. And this year won't be any different. I love swimming :D

Ninja

Well well well
Me.
I never learned and I freak out if I can't stand on the bottom. Probably have a bit of a fear of 'deep' water.

Don’t go to https://www.reddit.com/r/thalassophobia/ then! Scary stuff.

I love to swim however in the desert there’s no convenient place to do so unless you pay for a gym membership, or pay the premium of owning a house with a pool. I grew up in Florida, where beach access was always less than an hour away, so I definitely miss the ocean.

I learned how to swim years ago. It's really fun but I rarely get a chance to swim.
433f9724501bed1fb0ef5b36f80f39db.jpg

Was a fast swimmer in my teens (once won a swimming competition) and used to do dives and such. I rarely ever swim these days, though. When I jumped into a pool a few years back, it took me a while to remember how to do it properly, lol.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i used to swim every year in the summer but i haven't gone in years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom