• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can You/Do You Swim?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you know how to swim? Do you enjoy it and often get the chance to do it?

The hot weather lately has got me thinking it is about time for me to go swimming again soon. I very much enjoy swimming (both at the beach and in a pool) but haven't been out to do it in months. I can't swim at a competitive level but have no issues swimming otherwise. In my state they teach swimming lessons each year when you are in school so most people around here are able to do it.

They made me go swimming during school but I was never good at it and didn't enjoy it.

I don't do it for recreation or anything because I'd embarrass myself and I don't like my body.

giphy.gif

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can swim but I don't. I do quite enough excersise as it is and I'd probably just sit in the steam room anyway.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can tread water and doggy paddle, but that's about it. I took swimming lessons as a kid and was too scared to go underwater so I didn't progress, and in high school when we went swimming I often "forgot" my swim stuff so I wouldn't have to do it.

That being said, I do enjoy going to the pool, and I love hanging out in the ocean. I'm not really scared of water, so I'll go in the deep end, I'm just lousy at swimming so I just kinda float there.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I love swimming!

Though competitive swimming was my passion and though I badly wanted to join it, I didn't for personal reasons

10th & 12th grade are deemed to be very crucial, hence I was not an active swimmer these years.

I have never participated in a tour :(

8 months ago I was able to:
  • 100m freestyle
  • 400m Breast stroke :)
  • 25m of butterfly stroke :p
  • (you do know back stroke is a joke)

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't swim, nor can I swim. I never learned how to swim, I skipped out of some gym classes in school just to get out of swimming, and like Minish, any time I can't stand on the bottom is a big "nope" from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom