• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can You Bite Into Popsicles?

Well??

• Yay

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
So apparently there are some people who can't bite into ice cream or popsicles. What's up with that? I've always been able to do so with no issue at all, its surprising to think that some people can't. What makes it so hard for people to do something so simple and easy? Are you able to? If no, whats your deal?

Reactions: Dio

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
could-should.jpg

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
HAHaHa DekuNut

I was just gonna ask, "Is that a dare?" Because I certainly could depending on what's at stake... but I certainly won't like it

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
If you can bite into a popsicle without your teeth being ****ed then you're a reptilian.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I eat ice coobs on a regular basis because I love the cold and I love that they make me feel cold when I eat enough of them. Plus they help keep me hydrated. I can crunch them up no problem.

Some people can't handle it. Doesn't make them bad people it's just they are more sensitive.

Ninja

Well well well
My teeth are extremely sensitive, even with my crowns. I envy those of you that can just chow down on hot/cold food. :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My teeth are fairly sensitive, but only really the front two, so I can eat most really cold things, including popsicles. The only time my teeth really start hurting is when I drink something really cold and it touches my front teeth. That's a *****. But popsicles are A OK!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Nope, my sister can but I can't. Way too cold.

My teeth are fairly sensitive, but only really the front two, so I can eat most really cold things, including popsicles. The only time my teeth really start hurting is when I drink something really cold and it touches my front teeth. That's a *****. But popsicles are A OK!
How do you bite into a popsicle without it touching your front teeth

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I usually can do it without issues but on occasion I'll have an issue. Not sure what makes me be able to or not be able to without pain on any given day though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom