• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Can You Beat Trinexx, The Turtle Rock Boss, Without Magic?

S

spike6958

Is it possible to beat Trinexx without magic?

I entered the dungeon with a magic potion, but this stupid dungeon really drains your magic, and I ran out completely after I beat the Ice head, can I beat the Fire head without magic or will I have to go through again?

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
You can use your sword after hitting it with the rods. The rods stun the heads, then you can hurt them with your sword for a little while. It sounds like you were using the rods only, and it is possible to beat them like that, but it is more difficult because it uses unneeded magic powder.

S

spike6958

Thanks guys, I just beat him, I used your advice Lineback and beat him without have to use a Magic potion, or any Health potions or Fairy's which is good for me.

Also, sorry about posting in the wrong section, I saw this said Classic Zelda, and didn't see the Help section at the bottom, so I just came in here, this can be moved and/or locked now.

Yeah, I only recently figured out that you can use the rod once to stun the head, then use your sword. When I was younger, I always used to have 4 bottles full of green or blue magic potion to refill magic power, just for the boss, and would just continuously use the rod on the heads until they died lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom