• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can We Have a Friend Safari Thread?

C

Chris_

I've added everyone here. I don't know what is in my friend safari yet but please add me!
My code is 0275-8637-4831

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Mine is the following: 2981 6150 7153

If I recall correctly, I have Fairy Safari. I know I have Togepi, Floette, and I don't what else, probably Jigglypuff or something.

If you add me lemme know so I can add you as well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'll add you, Atticus. Add me please, the FC is in my spoiler.

My FC in case anyone wishes to add me, just let me know.

My FC: 2981 6150 7153

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two Friend Codes to share since I have two 3DSs. My main Friend Code is 1719 - 3162 - 4846. My friend Safari is Fighting and contains Meinfoo, Pancham and Hariyama. My second Friend Code I think everyone will want. It's 2423 - 3842 -8757. This is the best part: It's normal and has Dunsparce, Minccino and, wait for it... Ditto!!

This is no joke, the second Friend code contains Ditto so if you want it, add my Friend Code(s) and tell me so I can add you. Hope I can help alot of people here :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, add me please. Ditto is good. I will just add the second one since I have plenty of fighting type friend safaris already. :lol: I will add you now, Vaati.

I've added you Gobi. I would appreciate it if you added my dominant Friend Code as well because I still would like other people's Friend Safari's for variety reasons.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've added you Gobi. I would appreciate it if you added my dominant Friend Code as well because I still would like other people's Friend Safari's for variety reasons.

Ok, sure, no problem. I'll add it now. And thank you, and also Atticus and those others that have added me or will do in the future. ;)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I have two Friend Codes to share since I have two 3DSs. My main Friend Code is 1719 - 3162 - 4846. My friend Safari is Fighting and contains Meinfoo, Pancham and Hariyama. My second Friend Code I think everyone will want. It's 2423 - 3842 -8757. This is the best part: It's normal and has Dunsparce, Minccino and, wait for it... Ditto!!

This is no joke, the second Friend code contains Ditto so if you want it, add my Friend Code(s) and tell me so I can add you. Hope I can help alot of people here :D

Added em.

Also 2492-5035-4170 so you don't have to look through the whole thread.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Alright I've now added Atticus, Derpy Mage, and both of Vatti101's codes, as well as everyone else's before my first post. Please add me so I can diversify my Safari even more!

Just to reiterate, my FC is 4141-3010-4866 under username Agent Utah.

Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and something else.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Alright I've now added Atticus, Derpy Mage, and both of Vatti101's codes, as well as everyone else's before my first post. Please add me so I can diversify my Safari even more!

Just to reiterate, my FC is 4141-3010-4866 under username Agent Utah.

0018-0889-1382

Munna, Espurr, Duosion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom