• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can the Hero of Time travel to all Timelines?

In TP the Hero of Time as the Hero Shade spirit for some reason know Ballad of Gales from Wind Waker so i wonder if somehow when he became a spirit known as the Hero Shade he can observe all the Timelines maybe when he became a spirit he watched the adventures of WW Link thats why he know that song

In TP the Hero of Time as the Hero Shade spirit for some reason know Ballad of Gales from Wind Waker so i wonder if somehow when he became a spirit known as the Hero Shade he can observe all the Timelines maybe when he became a spirit he watched the adventures of WW Link thats why he know that song
My instinct is no, otherwise there would have been a hero in the Adult Timeline that could have stopped Ganondorf before the flood.

To explain the Ballad of Gales, it is most likely that the Hero of TIme encountered Cyclos in the Child Timeline sometime before he died. The Minuet of Forest and the Ballad of Gales are also somewhat similar musically, and so the Howl could be inspired by that section of the Minuet.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Probably, but mostly because Zelda doesn't adhere to any particular rules of time travel. Sometimes time travel creates a branching timeline, but sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you can jump back and forth between the two with zero consequences, but sometimes you're dealing with bootstrap scenarios.

I prefer to think that the timelines are more similar by our gaps in knowledge, rather than more different. Similar people, similar minor events, similar composers. I don't see why the same song can't exist in all three timelines.

What Mikey said.

Also, even if we ignore that point, we don't know how old the Ballad of Gales is; there's not enough information to say whether it's AT exclusive or not, or whether it predates the split. Using it to determine anything in regards to the overall chronology isn't the best idea, methinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom