• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Someone Answer My Link Question

i think one link is like father then the next one is son so think like ever so generation theres a link so i think there all ment to look the same and there are some clues in TP like about the shadow warrior (cant think of the name right now ) he says my child and also says that he defeated ganodorf once at one time

I don't think that that is possible, or necessary. I think that Ganondorf and Demise simply cursed whoever would take up the helm of the Hero, not actually being descendants. Also, with the Adult timeline, that's impossible, because Link was removed from there. Also, with the advent of the new Hyrule Historia timeline, which I do not agree with, the line where Link dies, which is really only a possibility, it wouldn't create a split, that would be impossible as well.

I think it is the same Link spirit in all the games (Not reincarnated, but similar) this could make him look alike, plus he has the same family tree and he is the same race in most of the games.

hmm maybe their not all related maybe they just share the spirit of the hero blonde links but in the original his hair is brown

hmm maybe their not all related maybe they just share the spirit of the hero blonde links but in the original his hair is brown

I don't think hair color matters. After all, in A Link to the Past, his hair was pink. But it seems blond is the most common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom