• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Anyone Play Zelda Music on Any Instrument?

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I can play the Fairy's Fountain on piano perfectly, left and right hand. I can pretty much play any other song, but not with both hands (at least at first)

I have several ocarinas that I can play some Zelda songs on. One of my ocarinas came with a small songbook with some scales, a few basic songs, and some songs from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. It's been a while, so I can't remember exactly which songs I can play, but I'm decent at it. I do remember that the Clock Town song is very fun to play on ocarina, though! :P I also used to be able to play Zelda's lullaby on piano, but since it's been years since I've touched a piano I doubt I could still remember it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I can play Epona's Song(full), Zelda's Lullaby(full), Song of Time & Clock Town theme on the Piano and Ocarina. And Sarenade of Water, Minuet of Forest & Kakriko Village on the Ocarina. ;)

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I can play song of storms, zelda's lullaby, lost woods, fi's lament, song of healing, song of time, original zelda theme, dragon roost island, clocktown, stone tower, epona's song, and ordon village on the piano. There are probs a bunch of other things I can't remember but I can also play Song of Healing on viola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom