• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Can Anyone Other Than Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf See Midna?

jack546

The chosen one
I am currently playing through Twilight Princess and the only people I have seen notice Midna are Zelda, Link, and Gannondwarf. At any point in the game does mention Midna?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Midna was not visible to others because she was hiding in Link's shadow. :)

Why? To keep from scaring people like IHG said. :)

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Midna was not visible to others because she was hiding in Link's shadow. :)

Why? To keep from scaring people like IHG said. :)

Forget not scaring people, i'd want to let them know I was that wolf so that they'd stop being afraid of me/ attacking.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
She's visible when you're in wolf form. Telma's cat can see her.

WHOA

TELMA'S CAT

**** GUYS

loljk :rolleyes:

Anyways, when in human form, Midna hides in Link's shadow, thus allowing her to remain invisible; however, though visible to the player in wolf form, I doubt she's visible to all others besides a select few. Why that may be so, I can't really explain, but I feel it's rather logical given the events of TP. :S

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
You said you're currently playing through. There may be some spoilers her if you've never beaten TP.

Technically, no one can see Midna when she hides as Link's shadow. (Even Link didn't know she was there the first time she did it). The reason the ones previously mentioned can see her (Link, Zelda, Zant and Ganondorf) is because she's in twilight where she doesn't only exist as a shadow. Those people also don't fade in Twilight, so they can see her as long as she's not hiding. Once Zant forces Midna into the light world, body and all, Louise (Telma's cat) acknowledges Midna's existence. It's at this point that anyone can see Midna as long as she chooses not to hide in Link's shadow.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
When Midna is weakened by Zant, she cannot hide, thus people can see her. Once she gets healed by Zelda, I am unsure of whether or not people can see her, since nobody actually mentions her. She rides on Link's back while he's in wolf form, and people run away scared, but that's because they are scared of the wolf. This is evidenced by the people, like Coro, who are unafraid of wolf Link, do not acknowledge her presence in any way,

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Not to mention, even in the Twilight Realm, she stayed hidden cuz she didn't want her people too see their princess as an Imp. she was embarrassed, i always assumed thats why she hid till getting her form back!

Skittles

Rainbows!
Context is king, right? :P

So, since we can conclude that most people don't react to her and that even the people who aren't afraid of Link don't seem to care that she exists one way or another, we can also infer that she makes herself invisible to one, hide her imp form from others. She's probably just as embarrassed by it in the light and dark worlds. And two, to keep them from being even more freaked out than before. People might faint and have heart attacks if they saw a strange imp creature riding a huge wolf. It's really for their own safety, not just hers. :P

Not to mention, even in the Twilight Realm, she stayed hidden cuz she didn't want her people too see their princess as an Imp. she was embarrassed, i always assumed thats why she hid till getting her form back!

But they wouldn't recognize her in her imp form anyway, so why would she have to hide from them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom