• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can a relationship that started sexually last?

Short answer yes. Long answer, relationships short and long, generally stem from either mutual attraction and/or looking for your one, true love.

Therefore it stands to reason, that if looking for a committed relationship isn't going to guarantee you a "Happily Ever After," then looking for a casual hook-up isn't going to guarantee you nothing more then a "One Night Stand."

You never know how it'll go. Life's funny that way sometimes.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't have that kind of relationship. If the foundation of the relationship is a s weak as that, then the foundation will break and so will the relationship.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I thought most relationships started sexually...at least that's what dating looks like to me. I never understood it to be honest. Always kinda seemed like a primitive mating ritual people do with someone they find sexually attractive, but barely know. Personally I've never really been interested in anyone outside my close circle of friends.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
It can, but it requires work and a lot more connection than just "we enjoy doing the Hylian Step Dance" with each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom