• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Campione RP SU

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hi y'all, decided I'd try once again to host an RP. Basically, what you need to know is that this RP takes place in the modern world, however, it's a fantasy. Most of the Mage associations exist in aeurope, and tend to fancy themselves as knight orders. The ones in America are mostly corrupt. If you've seen the anime or read the light novels of this, none of the characters from that exist in this RP. I liked the idea that the anime presented, however, I didn't like the fact that they botched it by making it a harem. Basically, Campione are humans who have defeated mythological gods and usurped their powers. As such anyone that signs up for this should keep in mind that their characters need to be completely overpowered even without the godly Authorities. Basically, we'll start right after they defeat their first god and just see where that takes us. Try to give yourself an Authority that can be used for transportation so that your character doesn't need to spend a ton of money on airfare, the characters are probably going to be living in different countries. Also, you can use legendary heroes for your slain god if you want, but for the sake of the peace, please don't go killing Jesus or Buddha. Here's the SU Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
god Slain:
Authority(ies):The powers you took from the god you slew.))
Weapons/Magical Specialty:
Other:

Here's my SU:

Name: Emiya Rex
Nationality: British
Appearance: Huge, around 6'8, buff and broad-shouldered, blond hair that goes down to his shoulders, sky blue eyes, usually wears a perfectly tailored Italian business suit, however, when in battle, it changes into Iskandar's battle clothe's from Fate/Zero.
god Slain: Gilgamesh
Authorities: Gates of Babylon, Unlimited Blade Works, King's Proclamation, King's Wardrobe
Weapons/MS: Huge broadsword, no magic.
Other: He's rich, and to say that he's good with his sword would be like saying that bacon sort of tastes good. Also, he has an aura about him that screams KING.

King's proclamation allows him to issue one, 1 word command once a day, and King's Wardrobe makes his casual clothes indestructable and allows him to change clothes instantly. Right, that's just about it, have fun.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name:Kristoph Hirsch
Nationality:German
Appearance:(will come up with later)
god Slain:Hermes
Authority(ies):Talaria (the ability of teleportation (or if to powerful crossing oceans and high speed)
Weapons/Magical Specialty:Enhanced perception and a bow and short sword.
Other:(will add later)

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Sounds, good, just add in that other stuff. Also, come up with a name for your authority. I forgot to mention, all campione can already understand, speak, and write every language, and they are also immune to mortal magic.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Preferably something short that has to do with what it does. If you need an example, make it like the names of the noble phantasms from the Fate/ series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom