• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Rene:

Steady aim...nock the arrow...

There was an earsplitting rumble, and Rene whipped around in the direction of the sound, ready to fire at the supposed monster. But it was just a motorcycle. New camper coming in...and she didn't want to shoot allies.

That's what I get for setting up targets next to the camp entrance. Rene lowered her bow and put the arrow away, then watched the new girl head for the...Hera cabin? A Hera demigod with a motorcycle...weird, that kind of vehicle would better fit a child of Ares.

The girl had a ginormous suitcase. Looked like she could use some help carrying her bags in. Rene started toward the new girl, but she didnt notice her and went into the cabin. Rene shrugged. No big deal, she'd be introduced soon enough. She went back to the target she had pinned to a tree, then grabbed it and took it off. It was too distracting here, and she'd lost interest in shooting anyway. Now she was going to the kitchen for a snack...she would shoot somewhere else later.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
(sorry.)

Lynn: Then if both of your parents are human......How can you get here? Demi-gods are only here......and you are one too.Normal humans can't get in here........ Ah.Here is your place.It's in front of my cabin! Inside here....

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

Stomach rumbling, Tylin got up from her bed and stepped out of the cabin. She stretched her hands in the air and held in her breath. When she finally released her stretch, she let out a deep breath.

"I believe it's high time for me to get a bite to eat," Tylin said to herself as she walked up a pathway. She made it to the mess hall, and just in time too. It was just after 6:00 PM, so they had just started serving dinner. Tylin's eyes lit up and a smile formed on her face as she began to jog into the mess hall. She grabbed herself a place in line, only too eager to grab a plateful of food.

After grabbing mac and cheese, ravioli, and an apple, she grabbed a seat near a big picture window that looked out to a huge field. Tylin hasn't met anyone else yet, so she decided to sit alone and let her eyes wander over the scenery. She ate alone, quite happily despite the loneliness.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance:

Lance quickly grabbed his food, and then sat down towards the back of the cafeteria. He just so happened to pick an empty table that was near Tylin's table. He then signaled Cyrus to sit with him. He noticed Tylin sitting alone at her table. While Cyrus was busy collecting his food Lance said to Tylin, "I know the feeling. being alone."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Ah, so this is Camp Half Blood, definitely looks like an interesting place, I'll go on ahead, and get myself ,you know, 'into' this place.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Aaron went to the mess hall as well, conversing with his siblings and looking at the new kids. "Hera? No. It can't be."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

Her ears perked up as someone behind her said something. She turned around to confirm that it was directed at her.

"Despite what you see, I'm actually quite O.K. Sometimes loneliness can give a person some time to rest mentally!" Tylin explains herself, and she beams a nice smile at the guy, and it reached her eyes as well. When she shows an emotion, it's never half-hearted.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

Wha! This is insane! What do you mean Demi-god? I'm human! She thought.

"Wait, did you say Demi-god? Isn't that just a myth!"

She followed the girl nonetheless to the cabin.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Raphael looks around and says, " From the front it just looks like any normal camp, " he then sees the mess hall, " Haven't had a decent amount of grub in a while, sounds like a good place to start. " Raphael then walks into the mess hall and all the kids, " Well, at least I ain't the only one here. "

Go_Skyward

(*cough* Lance is a new kid too, but i'll let it slide *cough*)

Lance:

Lance was surprised by Tylin's answer, he'd always felt so lonely when he was alone. The only thing that could ever comfort him was music. "err... well..." when Rene walked up and somehow knew his name, "Er... you're... Rene... right? I didn't know anyone else knew my name." He then went silent, feeling he said too much.

Vince:

"Suit yourself." As Raphael walked away Vince glanced at the mess hall. "Hmm Lance will most likely be there..." Vince then walked back to the cabin.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Lynn sighed and says to Angela "Enjoy your day!".Lynn looked at her paper and the next kid was Raphael."Hm,Raphael eh?".She walks to the main entrance to greet him.

Go_Skyward

Lance:

"Oh... well that's good to know... I don't know my "godly parent" so I am staying in that one cabin the kids stay in when they don't know. And I don't really care to know either." Lance went silent again and continued to eat his food. "Yeah, its good. I've never had ramen though"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom