• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

"God or Goddess? What are you talking about? My father is Jonathan Baracks, a human being. My mother was human too. I don't know what your talking about there."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
( technically, I was nowhere near Camp Half Blood but meh. )

(Oh! Whoops! My bad... I mistook your comment and I thought your character was in camp. :sweat: I'll try not to screw up like that again xD)

Vince:

"Thing? Heh. You should be thankful for my help. Whatever." Vince then walked away.

Lance:

"A simple move. Are you testing me?" Lance swung his blade in about the same fashion Cyrus did and their blades clashed once more. "I didn't notice your bluntness. Most people simply ignore me and give me the cold shoulder."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus grinned. His opponent was keeping up. Clearly he could fight at his top level. Cyrus began an intricate series off slashes and swipes, each one becoming more and more powerful, and much faster.

Hearing Lance's comment, Cyrus cracked a wider smile, much more than anytime prior in his life. "Well," he started, "Guess we're not too different." Spinning and delivering a slash towards Lance's arm Cyrus asked, "So you don't know your parent eh? And that guy that was with you, brother right?"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" I'm thankful, but scared, it's not every day that you come across red eyed children, still anyway, back to business, some guy told me to find some Camp Half Blood place, sounds creepy to me, but I think I'd enjoy the adventure, so... do any of your... demon children friends know where that is, cause I am totally lost here, you know, what with the massive bird and everything. "

Go_Skyward

Lance:

Noticing Cyrus was throwing out different and harder sword swings, Lance kept up the pace. He also saw Cyrus's smile. "Glad we are so much alike. But I still won't lose to you. And about my 'brother' I'd... rather not speak of him." As Lance said 'him' he landed a very hard blow that, if the swordfighter wasn't strong enough, would get knocked of their feet.

Vince:

Vince stopped in his tracks. "I'm no demon, if that's what you are saying. And there is nothing wrong with having red eyes." Vince, not normally acting like a nice guy said, "follow me, kid, I was just there a few minutes ago when I saw that bird." (*cough*mywayoffixingthatscrewup*cough*)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" OK, no need to rant out on me, I have red eyes in photos sometimes, if it matters, so anyway, what's ya name kid? Mines Raphael, Raphael Smith. "

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"Thanks guys! I'll see you again really soon!" Tylin said happily as she left the animal shelter. She waved at them, then began to walk away. She always enjoyed volunteering, especially the victimized animals. If anybody or anything were in danger, she would be there for comfort and support. She has a way with her body language and her words that makes anyone feel at ease around her. She's charismatic; one lovely trait she gained from her mother.

Tylin went home to pack for a new camp that she had been enrolled in. "Camp Half-Blood" was its' name, and she really didn't know what to think of it. Tylin was in her room for about a half-hour and finally finished packing. She carried her suitcase down the steps and outside, placing it on the back of her moped. Tylin then strapped a helmet on and started down her street to the camp. I hope they have food when I get there. I should have grabbed something on my way out... She thought as she made her way there.

Go_Skyward

Vince:

Vince sighed and said, "Vince is what you may call me." he then saw the gates to the camp up ahead, "Just this way now." he said calmly.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Aaron looked towards the sword arena. Might as well get some sword practice in. I've got nothing better to do. He got up and went outside. He looked over to the Ares cabin. Should he go and infuriate them? No, he might get his spine ripped out. He headed over to the Arena to find that there were two kids (he couldn't remember their names) fighting. He ignored them, got out his spear, and started practicing on a dummy.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus staggered slightly as he deflected Lance's blow. Cyrus shrugged, still fighting, as he said, "Okay, your call. Guess you don't get along so I'll drop it."

Cyrus ducked under another swing and rolled bringing the sword into a blind slice. Of course he wouldn't injure Lance. But it would be his victory. However he didn't realize until too late just how good Lance's sword skills really were.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She had arrived with the camp activities in full-swing. People were sword-fighting, conversing and getting to know each other just as she hopped off her motorbike. Tylin gathered her rather heavy suitcase and began to drag it towards one of the cabins.

Oh, geez. Why did I bring so many things? She darned herself softly as she reached one of the cabin doors. It had a list of names on it; its' occupants. Near the bottom of the list was her name. She smiled gratefully, not wanting to have to drag her bag elsewhere. She gets inside and plops her luggage on one of the beds and sits next to it.

"Ahhh, that's a lot better." She rubs her arms and hands, having been a bit sore from carrying her luggage. She looks around; she thinks she just may be okay here.

Go_Skyward

Lance:

Lance glanced (lol rhyme) over at Aaron while deflecting Cyrus's sword swing. "Yes, you'd better." After a few more swings Lance spoke again, "You're pretty good, Cyrus. How about we call it quits for now. I'm starving. Besides, the last place I'll find Vince is the kitchen, trust me."

(Lance's stomach controls ALL.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus had worked up a sweat and had been practicing with Lance so long he didn't realize just how hungry he was. He pulled his phone from his pocket and saw that it was nearly 6. He turned to pick his sheath off the ground, sliding the blade in the sheath and placing it in his bag before buckling it.

Cyrus turned to Lance and said, "Fair enough. I'm pretty hungry. Besides the real fun starts tonight when we play capture the flag. The rules will be announced after dinner."

As they walked closer to the dining hall Cyrus looked over to Lance and said, "So since your in the same cabin as me it's either you're a Hermes or your not confirmed. Witch is it, if ya don't mind me asking that is?"

Go_Skyward

Lance:

Lance grabbed his scabbard as well then sheathed his sword "Heh, capture the flag. Sounds fun." Lance smirked. "Andddd unconfirmed. I don't have a clue, nor do I care to know." He paused for a second, "You know where the food's at?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom