• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Call of Duty Series Wii Availability

Writer4God

GeekChic
I desparately need my C.O.D. fix as my PC is ancient and can't run COD 5 and Modern Warfare 2&3. I desparately miss the days of playing in a clan for COD 2 multiplayer, but I digress.

Until I get my computer upgraded (a new one is out of the question as it is expensive), is it possible to play COD 5, MW 2&3 on the Wii? I don't have XBox or a PS3. I tried playing COD 3 on my Wii and I couldn't as the controls were out of wack and it made me dizzy.

P.S. Any other cool WW2 themed games available for the Wii?

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I desparately need my C.O.D. fix as my PC is ancient and can't run COD 5 and Modern Warfare 2&3. I desparately miss the days of playing in a clan for COD 2 multiplayer, but I digress.

Until I get my computer upgraded (a new one is out of the question as it is expensive), is it possible to play COD 5, MW 2&3 on the Wii? I don't have XBox or a PS3. I tried playing COD 3 on my Wii and I couldn't as the controls were out of wack and it made me dizzy.

P.S. Any other cool WW2 themed games available for the Wii?

I would recommend Black Ops or MW3 for the Wii. They both offer Wii Remote and Classic Controller/Pro controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom