• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 -- First Impressions?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hi everyone, I've come with a really simple question: what are [were] your first impressions of the latest Call of Duty release, Black Ops 2? I myself am still playing the multiplayer trying to formulate an opinion, so I won't even dare to start speaking. :3

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I've been playing Zombies with friends for a few hours so far, I definitely think Tranzit is a fun mode. That's pretty much all I can say about it now, haven't tried anything else. All else I can say is that I hope there will be DLC later on with Dempsy, Nikolai, Takeo, and Sam.

I love it. The campaign is loads of fun in the sense that you keep switching between past and future, the multiplayer is awesome because of all of the customization you can apply to it now, and zombies is as addicting as ever, especially Nuketown zombies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Admittedly, I have only played Multiplayer; I'm Level 53 no prestige yet. I play on PC wherein I get a ton of lag. MP is too addicting for me to care about any other mode, though I attempted to graze Zombies only to be met with worselag than on MP.

So, my first impressions have basically been these: the game is a ton of fun, the customizability is a dual edged sword*, there are some five or six maps that I like but cannot enjoy because of PC lag, Nuketown once again is the greatest map to ever exist, my favorite modes are Hardpoint and Domination.

*My biggest problem with the customizability is that you only have 10 things to choose from, and certain things take up points when, IMO, they should not have. So, if I pick "Perk 1 Greed", that uses up one slot. But when I go to pick my second tier 1 perk like P1G allows me to, that second perk also uses up another slot! I know, it's for balancing issues somewhat, but it just feels a bit...claustrophobic?

I love it. The game feels fresh in the campaign, mainly because I've been wishing for Activision to release a futuristic COD game and I slightly got that. Also the multiplayer is fun, got mine for the WiiU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom