• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S - M A F I A-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
@Doc you know the drill
Aye aye, captain!

I got nothing...
I don't fully follow where your suspicion against Moe comes from (though it seems like it's not the obvious fact that he townread people for no clear reason). I agree with what Rubik said regarding Moe's town reads, its not uncommon for him to make wild statements this early into the game. Other than that, I can't see why your suspicious against him? I figured your reasoning would make sense in day two or something, you tend to be vague in your vibes of people day one (like last game where you DIED BEFORE EXPLAINING THEM).

And I disagree with Johnny targeting Rubik for inactivity. I can't get a good clue of how often we should expect Rubik to post. I think that one game where he spammed day one is the only instance in recent memory where Rubik was noticeably more active than moderate to active posters.

Don't you dare ask me who I'm gonna be voting for funnier because I haven't got a clue. These are just the basic debates I saw happening.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
There Deku, in the OP you can jump from votecount to votecount. least I can do until Jimmu can shill out 40 bucks for threadmarks

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eh I agree, $40 is worth it.
And storm, to make it easier, you can probably just do day start/day end posts. Cuts down on size a lot. Thanks though!

funnier6

Courage~
I don't fully follow where your suspicion against Moe comes from
That’s okay.
I figured your reasoning would make sense in day two or something, you tend to be vague in your vibes of people day one (like last game where you DIED BEFORE EXPLAINING THEM).
I explained in dead chat that the reason I wanted Rubik to live but was also scum reading him was because I wanted to target him n1 and make him confirm town to everyone. It was gonna be epic. :c

Other than that I do generally try to explain all my reads yes. Haven’t explained the Moe one in too much detail cause it’s probably dumb and even if it isn’t I need more information. By no means a str
Don't you dare ask me who I'm gonna be voting for funnier because I haven't got a clue
Who are you gonna be voting? : D

Thanks for the input Doc.

Sorry I’ve been so squirrelly today it’s just one of those mafia moods. I’ll try to tone down the posting every five seconds.

Also for some reason I’m having a super hard time reading Johnny with that Joker avatar. It’s like he’s a completely different person in my mind

funnier6

Courage~
@Morbid Minish why do you only have five posts :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

Unvote

Vote: sms

Ugh this is jojo all over again. I won’t have a lot of time tomorrow and things need to get together. This whole blasted game could explode tonight and leave us in LYLO tomorrow for all we know and I need info now. Everybody had better get their head in the game if they know what’s good for them! I haven’t been able to get a read on barely anybody and I’m sitting here with fifty posts! Comment on me will you? Let’s go!

@Giri what on earth are your thoughts on things

Someone give me a read on Johnny, no everyone give me a read on Johnny. Reads on everyone if you can! You see if I don’t win this stupid game!

@All Might what are your thoughts and don’t say you don’t have any

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
In all seriousness, I'm not sure how to read Moe which will make this tough for me.

Funnier is practically manic at this point :P but he's commenting on a way that doesn't feel overtly scummy. Scum funnier would try to lead but draw less attention in a way I can't quite pin. All I know is this probably isn't it.

Most everyone else needs to post some more cause I'm nowhere with them. Rubik I'm still trying to get a feel for so null, but leaning town purely from a statistics standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom