• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S - M A F I A-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't follow.

There are more than 4 possibilities T/T, T/S, S/T, S/S, plus additional combos involving 3ps that aren't worth worrying about.

Statistically, S/S is the least likely possibility.

Statistically speaking, any given player is more likely to be town than scum.
You weren't supposed to follow

funnier6

Courage~
Lets just say that your post gives me a certain impression. Which could be very wrong, but I see no alternative conclusion beyond those two things

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So why does make you not feeling it? What about it exactly? Why not ask him why he thinks that?
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought someone already asked with no response.

If not...

@Moe the Moblin why do you have reads so early?

It’s Rubik. If he’s here he’s here and if he ain’t he ain’t. Pressure don’t mean nothin to him
Means something to me and to others though. However you read it is fine, I'm just tossing it on as a pressure vote.

Lets just say that your post gives me a certain impression. Which could be very wrong, but I see no alternative conclusion beyond those two things

What's your impression?

funnier6

Courage~
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought someone already asked with no response.

If not...

@Moe the Moblin why do you have reads so early?
I asked him actually. I more meant why say that before hearing what he has to say about it.
Means something to me and to others though. However you read it is fine, I'm just tossing it on as a pressure vote.
The thing is shouldn't mean anything to anybody. Rubik's activity is rarely if ever AI. He'll post when he likes no matter what pressure
What's your impression?
Claiming isnt allowed so I dont really want to bring it up. It's pretty clear from his post though, what I'm thinking.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I asked him actually. I more meant why say that before hearing what he has to say about it.
Because I felt like sharing my opinion of it. At this point I'm waiting.

Claiming isnt allowed so I dont really want to bring it up. It's pretty clear from his post though, what I'm thinking

Gotcha.

@DekuNut you gonna jump in to share some insights at all?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
And simultaneously doesn't pique your curiosity at all?
Not really.

Moe's probably using it to get reactions out of people, which is pro-town.

I'm more interested in the fact that you thought it was decently realistic that he'd try to do something like that as scum on a scum buddy, which is a pretty unlikely move, even for Moe.

funnier6

Courage~
Not really.

Moe's probably using it to get reactions out of people, which is pro-town.

I'm more interested in the fact that you thought it was decently realistic that he'd try to do something like that as scum on a scum buddy, which is a pretty unlikely move, even for Moe.
Thats not even what I find scummy about him. How predictable do you think I am?

Also its super annoying for you to say that when we've all only seen him as scum once and you were partners with him. How should either of us know whats super unlikely?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I didnt see the game had started. Thanks for the tag Johnny.
Today will be super busy for me, but ill try to make it work where I can catch up. If not I'll see you tomorrow irl

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Thats not even what I find scummy about him. How predictable do you think I am?

Also its super annoying for you to say that when we've all only seen him as scum once and you were partners with him. How should either of us know whats super unlikely?
I'm town reading him because his avatar is cute. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom