• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S - M A F I A-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish How would you feel lynching Moe and winning?

Gonna unvote because I'm gonna head to bed soon and I realized some things. But I'll re evaluate when I wake up.

But how do you figure the game will end if we lynch Moe? I'm kinda confused as to what's going on cause it seems like we still have to have a mafia and sk for the game to still be going. But I also keep thinking maybe there could be other explanations. I'm just trying to figure out of lynching Moe makes us have another night phase where I possibly die or not. Anyways, I'd like to help you Rubik but I need more info. Haha.

Unvote

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Gonna unvote because I'm gonna head to bed soon and I realized some things. But I'll re evaluate when I wake up.

But how do you figure the game will end if we lynch Moe? I'm kinda confused as to what's going on cause it seems like we still have to have a mafia and sk for the game to still be going. But I also keep thinking maybe there could be other explanations. I'm just trying to figure out of lynching Moe makes us have another night phase where I possibly die or not. Anyways, I'd like to help you Rubik but I need more info. Haha.

Unvote
Giri has the same alignment I do.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Giri has the same alignment I do.
if Minish is a survivor this is literally impossible
the game would have ended

if you are both town, there are no more antitowns
if you're both a wolf, there are no more townies
I guess you could both be 3p and giri is drillsmith

then the game wouldn't be over until giri dies

rubik, if you are third party, the proper thing to do would be to no lynch tonight and let me target giri

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
if Minish is a survivor this is literally impossible
the game would have ended

if you are both town, there are no more antitowns
if you're both a wolf, there are no more townies
I guess you could both be 3p and giri is drillsmith

then the game wouldn't be over until giri dies

rubik, if you are third party, the proper thing to do would be to no lynch tonight and let me target giri
No lynch isn't an option iirc.

Giri has the same alignment I do, there's no situation where I should lynch them.

I have no interest in being targeted with the buck and throwing what should be a really easy game.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
And could you clean that mess up soon, please? I know Adrian would like to start his game sooner than later

FOR THE SAKE OF BREVITY. YOUR NEXT POST NEEDS A VALID VOTE ATTACHED OR YOU WILL BE BREAKING THE RULES

LIGHTNING MODE ENABLED

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, since I can't ask questions to get some more info without voting, guess I'll just hammer. Not sure it's gonna go well for me, but I can't try to figure out the gamestate at this point.

Vote: Moe

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Day 3

as the Killers had eluded death for the most part, they pull guns out and shoot Moe in the chest.

MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN
Now to show you all how Wrong you were

All Might- Bluto Blutarsky The Drunk Goon

DekuNut-The First Buck/ Gibbs the Drunk Vig

Doc- Bob Vila The Drillsmith

Funnier- Jack Sparrow The Drunk Vig/
The Second Buck / Austin Powers the Lone Mason

Giri- The Goon The Vengeful Goon

Johnny Sooshi-Martin Rigs The Insane Cop

Minish-Robin Swallows The Survivor

Moe The Moblin- James Bond The Lone Mason/The Third Buck

Rubik- Razor Eddie the Mafia Bartender

SMS-Marin the Town Bartender

NIGHT ACTIONS

Night 1
Giri-Kills Johnny Sooshi
Rubik- Gives Funnier a drink
Funnier- Targets SMS, but is Bucked, then tries to Buck Giri
SMS-Gives Deku that Killing Drink
Johnny Sooshi- investigates SMS, comes up guilty
Doc- Investigates Deku, comes up Unbuckable
Deku- Bucks Funnier, and becomes the Vig, remains on target, rolls drunk, hits Doc
Moe-Sitting There
Minish-Surviving

Night 2
Funnier- Bucks Moe
Rubik- gives Moe a Drink
Moe-Is bucked, did not act in time to try to rebuck
Giri- Kills Funnier
Minish- Surviving

Role PMS

Welcome to Completely Hazard-Free and Obviously safe Mafia….

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Bluto Blutarsky-The Drunk Goon
You have the Ability to make the Faction Night Kill at night, but you're hammered. you don't know who you're gonna hit if you do. your Mafia Cohorts are Giri and Rubik. your Scum server is Here. please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I thought we could just discuss the finer things of... wait. I think someone's at the Door

please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Bob Vila The Drillsmith

View attachment 40885
you're a special kind of cop looking for The Buck. choose a target at night and I will tell you if they are Buckable or Unbuckable. if you find the Buck, you kill the buck automatically. please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Captain Jack Sparrow- The Drunk Vigilante
View attachment 40881

you may kill anyone at night, but watch out who you target, you might hit someone else. please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you The Goon - The Mafia Goon

View attachment 40878

you are able to make the mafia night kill. your Mafia Cohorts are Rubik and All-Might. your Scum server is Here . please confirm in the sign up thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Martin Riggs- The Cop

View attachment 40882

you choose a target at night and I tell you if they're guilty or innocent. simple enough, right? please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Robin Swallows The Survivor
Image result for swallows austin powers

You are a lone woman who dont need no town. in fact you win if you survive until the end. Please Confirm your Role in the Sign Up thread, and any questions you have can be left here

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you James Bond The Mason
View attachment 40884

due to the secrecy of this position and role, your ally is a secret, and you must speak in Beatles Lyrics if you are attempting to speak to your ally, and they will respond in kind. please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Razor Eddie- The Mafia Bartender

View attachment 40879

every night you may give someone a drink, making them drunk. making someone drunk makes them to their action rtandomly. if someone has 2 drinks in a night they die. your Mafia Cohorts are Giri and All-Might. your Scum server is Here. please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

Well actually that’s too much of a Mouthful so let’s Call it C.H.A.O.S. Mafia. In the spirit of making things Hazard-free, I made you Marin The Town Bartender

View attachment 40883
every night you may give someone a drink, making them drunk. making someone drunk makes them to their action randomly. if someone has 2 drinks in a night they die. you are Immune to drinks. please confirm your role in the Sign Up Thread.

:dealwithit::dealwithit::dealwithit:STAY TUNED FOR CHAOS MAFIA VI:RETURN OF THE BUCK:dealwithit::dealwithit::dealwithit:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Razor Eddie and Goon look at each other, they let out a laugh. the course of events play through his mind. He killed Martin Rigs. Sadly their friend Bluto was hung when he was attending an important call By the time Goon turned back his mate Bluto was hanged . Enraged they both swore to avenge him.
Next night Goon was sitting in his room pondering. funnier funnier funnier how many times do I tell you. Hmph. He entered funnier's room with a spool of thread and a needle.
You talk too much. Comes out in a few minutes.
Finally gets irritated by the commotion and shoots James Bond.

This has been a new experience! Thank you @Storm , Scumbuddies @Rubik @All Might
and all other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom