• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ryu and I were correct about Domozilla! Damnit.

Honestly, I had a feeling Domozilla was guilty because he went after you D1. Pendio, however, did not look very favorably on you and went after Storma instead.

Remembering what ALIT did in X-men Mafia, I thought Pendio was Mafia for being the swing vote. Therefore, I attempted to push D3's suspicions and top lynch candidate onto him by changing my vote, wording my post so that I would intentionally become a target for the Mafia. In other words, my death was planned. Then on D3 (while I was in purgatory), I thought, "Why the hell is no one voting for Pendio or doing ANYTHING? He's the obvious suspect!" Turns out, one of the people who should have observed my actions and went right after Pendio- @YIGAhim - was actually Mafia-sided as well.
atmey-confident(a).gif

In the end, I suppose some things worked out since you guys EVENTUALLY got those Mafia slackers along with the killer. GG, everyone.

You guys know that I clutch killed Pendio at the end to win for town right? You guys thought I was scum.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Libk killed you, Yiga.

Libk had targets. Which were Doc and Karu. If they die, then he won.

Karu was modkilled for inactivity

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
You guys know that I clutch killed Pendio at the end to win for town right? You guys thought I was scum.
Libk killed you, Yiga.

Libk had targets. Which were Doc and Karu. If they die, then he won.

Karu was modkilled for inactivity
So Serial Killer won with town because they met their own win conditions first (their targets dying) versus the real ki- *cough* I meant VIGILANTE, who's win conditions were the same as Town's. I get it now.
Also, you did kill Pendio, yes, but if not also for Libk's kill on Yiga, the game would have continued. A shame karu wasn't really active this game.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yes, Ryu.
If yiga wasnt Targeted, then pens Princess would have sent it to night 4, they kill eachother, Then only Libk would have won

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I really like this style of game. I'm almost angry at myself for not pulling a win out of this one, but as an independent, Libk did an amazing job.

That whole suspicion on Storm was real for a while, until I realized that allowed me to go the whole game without ever really voting, and it worked out since no one ever had much suspicion on me

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I really like this style of game. I'm almost angry at myself for not pulling a win out of this one, but as an independent, Libk did an amazing job.

That whole suspicion on Storm was real for a while, until I realized that allowed me to go the whole game without ever really voting, and it worked out since no one ever had much suspicion on me
You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, before I forget I was very disappointed by the lack of Mez/Bok/Minish in this game until I ended up being mafia which resulted in me being very happy by their absence but no less dead. :sweat:

Was actually the first time as mafia where I wasn’t super nervous and expecting to be crushed by one of the above’s signature wall posts sooo baby steps lol.

To make this post useful can we see the role pms and night actions? @Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom