• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
given the flavour it sounds like a paint can fell on his head and in his confused scramble he slipped on a matchbox car and died.

maybe he was trying to rob a house and it backfired

I softed my role here. I'm hoping it should be enough to clear me, which makes the day a 50/50 between neon and KJ. Neon hopped on caps wagon pretty early, before it was clear that they were claiming cop, and has seemed to enjoy blind wagonning in general today. They claimed to be something like an inventor, and mafia already has one of those. I'm guessing then that Neon then isn't scum, though they could be hostile 3p still. I'm going to read back on KJ now.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
killjoy has not posted since day 1 and did not really post much of substance on day 1. Minish RVS voted him which might be a lisght point against him but imo the slot is basically null.

The responsible play here would be to wait for KJ and neon to come online and plead their cases or w/e but in the spirit of this game moving unreasonably quick i'm just going to [color]Vote: KJ[/color]

@Neon i'm requesting your unusually accurate bandwagon vote one final time

killjoy has not posted since day 1 and did not really post much of substance on day 1. Minish RVS voted him which might be a lisght point against him but imo the slot is basically null.

The responsible play here would be to wait for KJ and neon to come online and plead their cases or w/e but in the spirit of this game moving unreasonably quick i'm just going to [color]Vote: KJ[/color]

@Neon i'm requesting your unusually accurate bandwagon vote one final time
I know, I've been enjoying TotK to think straight here. I had something with Ex and Triple H. Rag, you, and scorm mentioned you had something special that you needed to wait for D2 to use. Can you specify what that was and/or how it works?

/vote Rag

Ragnarokio

Well im not trying to steer the game one way or the other. But i will say this
-Best not to Lynch Rag Tonight

this was storm's initial post. Nothing about anything special happening day 2, just a warning against people "lynching me that night".

My not posting on day 1 was done with the hope that scum would be scared of what i might be pocketing

Ragnarokio

from the time i voted you lynching neon became impossible, and so your choice was between me and yourself, so me is the obvious choice from your perspective

Ragnarokio

or i guess if you were super set on neon you could have voted neon and then hoped neon voted me over hammering anyone (very unlikely) and that the lynch would be decided randomly

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote KJ
Killjoy was clearly the dirty one. but all the whos down in whoville they say, his heart grew three sizes and he died of cardiac arhythmia. he was The Grinch the Town Vigilante

TOWN WINS
NEON AND RAG SPLIT THE MONEY POT. RAG GETS 11 DOLLARS AND NEON GETS $10

Ragnarokio

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
CHAOS MAFIA EIGHT ROLES

Santa-Mafia Inventor (Minish)

Bad Santa-Mafia Bartender (DW)
Ralph-Mafia Strongman (secretly kills himself in the Process)(Zinger)
Clark Griswold-Serial Killer(Mongoose)

Fred Claus-Town Bartender(Exlight)
John McClaine-Bulletproof Cop(Caps)
Santa-Inventor (Hapi)
The Grinch-Town Vigilante ( KJ)
Kevin McCallister-Veteran (Rag)

Gus Polinski-Drillsmith (Raven)
Harry-Wet bandit(HHH)
Marv-Wet bandit(

Buck(A’lana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom