• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
There may other roles that could work and I remember them being mentioned already. You were already on the right track, but left the rabbit hole to early. Consider rereading D1 :)

I trust myself more than I trust you, regardless of what you are hinting at or not. But this is interesting to say the least.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I got an idea, but it's risky because it's relying on an assumption, but maybe DW does not need to die: If there is a cop, we could lynch HHH - worst case scenario would be a 3p flip.
Cop check DW the following Night Phase. If the cop gets a red check, they announce that asap. If not, they don't say anything at all, signalizing that DW is not a threat.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: HHH

Like I said yesterday, Raven is a strong town read for me. So I'm not opposed to following him here. I doubt he's willing to put himself on the line for some kind of gambit like this if he's not town. Because one third party is already down and one mafia is as well, so town's looking to be in a pretty good position.

That said, I'm not against the DW push either. Can definitely see the lack of taking strong positions from d1. I also feel like town DW usually goes hard after multiple people d1 and I didn't see that yesterday. But given that Raven feels super confident about his push, I'm willing to trust that over a less confident but still valid read. Seeing as I also town read Raven. I think this is less risky of a lynch to do now as opposed to later.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i wouldn't read further into things than are apparent, personally.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
which is to say, if you're reading into something that capsfan isn't saying and that results in two mislynches then thats a pretty substantial loss for town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom