• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY TWO
As everyone gathers downstairs for breakfast a couple of people are not around to be seen. Exlight, as sad as it is was killed by what looks like a noose made out of neckties. inspecting his Body for clues you find a Santa Hat and a family photo. it is evident that this is Fred Claus the Town Bartender.
And on the Other hand, Zinger was found at the Bottom of the Stairs with a paint can on his head and a Matchbox car under his feet. In his Pockets you find Maple Syrup and a rstraining order from Macy's that can only mean he is Buddy the Elf the Mafia Drunk Jester
Day Two Begins

THE LIVING
Rag-($4)
DW-($0)
Min-($5)
Raven-($3)
Hapi-($3)
KJ-($2)
Caps-($2)
HHH-($0)
A'Lana-($3)

THE DEAD
Mongoose-Serial Killer
Exlight-Town bartender
Zinger-Mafia Drunk Jester

Day Two Begins. Day Two will End Saturday at 1pm EST. Majority is 5

lets get c
ra---****

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My Apologies about the time variances. it is Chaos Mafia after all. also I have to go to work so i kinda have to start it early.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It's also been 24 hours and Ragnarokio hasn't posted. Meta wise this is a scumtell for her (if they are town they will easily post themselves out of it later though)

Also want to give Mongoose a townread for that vote even if it's likely NAI when not assuming automatically that Rag is scum.

Most to least sus
Ragnarokio
Exlight

Everyone else

Mongoose
DawningWinds
Zinger
RavenRaziel

vote Ragnarokio

Based on my quick reread zinger said very little about anyone and nobody except you said anything about zinger. He was primarily only active in early-game banter. What caused you to find him particularly unsuspicious?

a'lana

cotton candy
Based on my quick reread zinger said very little about anyone and nobody except you said anything about zinger. He was primarily only active in early-game banter. What caused you to find him particularly unsuspicious?
It was a shallow early townread based on his mech talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom