• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Come to think of it, I have reason not to wait since the EoD has been moved.
So I'll try something new...

This reeks so much. I've read through all of Neons posts and there is nothing that indicates that at all. The only reason you could know that is if Storm allowed the scum team to talk about their roles and chars in the scum team. You seem to have slipped up big time. And even if you're just BSing, that certainly doesn't look good imo.
It's time to go wild...
View attachment 71095
Imma bring you down, and if you flip scum, I'll go after Neon afterwards, and if she flips scum too and the game still doesn't end after that I'll add Rag's corpse to my body count! And I'm more than willing to get killed in case of a mislynch!
FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!
Are we doing like fisticuffs?

Neon soft confirmed a similar situation to candy man exists in this game. Unless you believe she was softing being hostile 3p than she was softing the Ghostbusters equivalent. the most prevalent that come to mind on a Christmas theme are Kevin McAllister and John McLane. Given that McLane was featured in the last game as a cop it's more likely storm would go with McAllister. Ta. Da.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I will not be around for EOD either. Don't have any great scum leans at the moment. Raven is a strong town lean for me. I think the only person that's pinged me so far is Caps for going after Raven which seemed like an easy push there. But Caps is hard for me to read so I dunno if that's scum indicative.

Mongoose is interesting and wouldn't entirely be opposed to his lynch. I could see jester being in the game but I could also see that just being a misdirection from Mongoose. Would Storm want a d1 game ending Jester win though?

a'lana

cotton candy
If Mongoose is jester at all I assume they arent game ending but may still have some negative consequence. But i think jester wouldn't out like that, it was very obvious they weren't the hammer vote so I dont see it as a jester slip

I'm feeling conflicted about Rag. I'm no longer confident she is scum however I struggle to see reasons for why she acts like this if town. Activity wise she *is* like her scum game and if she is able to say 'it's a bad idea to lynch me' how does this line up with the post restriction theory? Not entirely impossible but its questionable.

However she is also very different as in that scum game she was suicidal and didn't care for self pres or defending herself at all and even self voted. I'd not rule out that she is scum who is trying to be slightly less suicidal but its still noted. Can't decide on my read.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
im skeptical of mongoose being a normal jester and i think if it's a jester like role it's likely to punish everyone that partook in it (even though not by ending the game)

mixed feelings about rag
she definitely been lurking but both the host and herself said its a bad idea to lynch her
the fact she didn't try to justify her lack of messages makes me lean into believing her a bit but I'm still unsure

...this is weird. I think Mongoose maybe being some kind of jester would be odd given that his behaviour before the self-vote did not strike me as particularly jesterish. I can see him being scum trying to scare people out of voting him.

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Mongoose

Part of me also wants to be contrarian about the "don't lynch rag" thing, but that also doesn't seem smart so I'm not going to. My feelings about Ex haven't really changed much but at this point they seem less solid than Mongoose, and with how people are jumping off I feel like it's better to make sure Mongoose goes over.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY ONE FINAL VOTE COUNT
Rag-(1)HHH
DW-(1)Min
Mongoose:-(7)Neon,Caps,Storm,Mongoose, DW, KIlljoy,Rag
HHH-(1)Raven
Storm-(1)-Zinger
Not Voting:- Ex, A'Lana

Post Count
Rag-II
DW- IIIII IIIII IIII
Min-IIIII II
Zinger- IIIII IIIII II
Raven- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II
ExLight- IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Neon- IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Killbot- IIIII IIIII
Mongoose-IIIII I
Caps- IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HHH- IIIII IIIII II
A'lana- IIIII IIIII IIIII

After much Discussing they decided Mongoose was the one who Murdered Storm. as you eviscerate and tear him apart you find a Wally World Season Pass and a Subscription to the Jelly of The Month Club under the name Clark Griswold. with the list of everyone's names, and some underlined, it is evident that this Person was The Serial Killer
Night One Begins
THE LIVING
Rag
DW
Min
Zinger
Raven
Ex
Neon
Killbot
Caps
HHH
A'Lana

THE DEAD

Mongoose-Clark Griswold The Serial Killer

Day Two Begins Wednesday June 7th at 1pm.
I ask in kindness that any and all Night Actions are in by 7am at the latest.

Now Without Further Adieu, the Chaos Shop is now Open. use your PMs to shop if you're interested. there may be extra Chaos Points given out at the start of the next day depending on what happens in the Night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom