• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Wait, sorry for being a nuisance, but I'm confused (time zones and stuff), let me ask a different question...
How many hours left till EoD?

Like I said, it's not a strong scum lean, maybe it would be going too even to far to even call it a scum lean at all, but the current play style feels kinda "unprogressing" if not even slightly anti town. I'm not necessarily out for the kill (although I wouldn't object either, despite the risk that's in for me), I just feel like creating some pressure might be the required kick in the butt to change gears.
I've already deduced Rag can only talk at night, Neon is Kevin McAllister, and you're the buck so I feel like I'm progressing nicely.

RavenRaziel98

I've already deduced Rag can only talk at night,
This is an interesting idea, I could see that being a thing as night talk is allowed which is not necessarily a standard situation on ZD from what I've heard. Even if it turns out that this is not the case, I like the way you approached this situation.
Neon is Kevin McAllister,
What makes you think that?
and you're the buck so I feel like I'm progressing nicely.
I'm not, I would've put in more effort to soft that if it was the case, especially after I got reminded about how far the range of "legal sifting" actually is.

Once you answered my question I'm willing to re-evaluate my position on you :)

RavenRaziel98

Once you answered my question I'm willing to re-evaluate my position on you :)
Come to think of it, I have reason not to wait since the EoD has been moved.
So I'll try something new...
I've already deduced Rag can only talk at night, Neon is Kevin McAllister, and you're the buck so I feel like I'm progressing nicely.
This reeks so much. I've read through all of Neons posts and there is nothing that indicates that at all. The only reason you could know that is if Storm allowed the scum team to talk about their roles and chars in the scum team. You seem to have slipped up big time. And even if you're just BSing, that certainly doesn't look good imo.
It's time to go wild...
majima(small).gif
Imma bring you down, and if you flip scum, I'll go after Neon afterwards, and if she flips scum too and the game still doesn't end after that I'll add Rag's corpse to my body count! And I'm more than willing to get killed in case of a mislynch!
FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Mongoose

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
bad idea to lynch me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom