• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Hmmmmmm...
Mwahh hahahaha hahaha, victory is mine.

Unvote
Vote Mongoose
Not sure what to think about that, the way I see it there are likely 3 options.
1. You're some kinda jester (and potentially game ending if killed.
2. You're pulling a risky move with this one and are trying to confuse us into not lynching you by recklessly pushing your own wagon.
3. Storm came up with something else, and usually he's up to no good... Starting making trouble in the neighborhood XD
Well im not trying to steer the game one way or the other. But i will say this
-Best not to Lynch Rag Tonight
This made me raise an eyebrow, and I started to think about something...
What if Rag is post restricted? It's unusual for D1, sure, but it's a Storm game after all, so the idea is not that unreasonable imo.
Still at work. Dont do anything crazy like Hammer Mongoose while im gone
Vote Mongoose
This whole situation reeks. I see two possibilities.
1. Storm tries to trick us into killing Rag.
2. Storm tries to trick us into killing Mongoose.
I don't like either wagon atm tbh.

Instead, I'll pull a stunt by

VOTE: HangryHangryHippo

They feel kinda out of place and are kinda drifting by for the most part. None of their posts felt useful in any way, and while I can see the reason to be interested in spreading chaos for the cash system, that alone certainly ain't enough.
It's not a strong scum lean, but I'm definitely rather considering them as 3p or scum than town. Even if I'm mistaken, adding some pressure might be a good idea.

a'lana

cotton candy
Hmmmmmm...

Not sure what to think about that, the way I see it there are likely 3 options.
1. You're some kinda jester (and potentially game ending if killed.
2. You're pulling a risky move with this one and are trying to confuse us into not lynching you by recklessly pushing your own wagon.
3. Storm came up with something else, and usually he's up to no good... Starting making trouble in the neighborhood XD

This made me raise an eyebrow, and I started to think about something...
What if Rag is post restricted? It's unusual for D1, sure, but it's a Storm game after all, so the idea is not that unreasonable imo.

This whole situation reeks. I see two possibilities.
1. Storm tries to trick us into killing Rag.
2. Storm tries to trick us into killing Mongoose.
I don't like either wagon atm tbh.

Instead, I'll pull a stunt by

VOTE: HangryHangryHippo

They feel kinda out of place and are kinda drifting by for the most part. None of their posts felt useful in any way, and while I can see the reason to be interested in spreading chaos for the cash system, that alone certainly ain't enough.
It's not a strong scum lean, but I'm definitely rather considering them as 3p or scum than town. Even if I'm mistaken, adding some pressure might be a good idea.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hippo flipped town but I don't mind this.

RavenRaziel98

I wouldn't be surprised if Hippo flipped town but I don't mind this.
Like I said, it's not a strong scum lean, maybe it would be going too even to far to even call it a scum lean at all, but the current play style feels kinda "unprogressing" if not even slightly anti town. I'm not necessarily out for the kill (although I wouldn't object either, despite the risk that's in for me), I just feel like creating some pressure might be the required kick in the butt to change gears.

a'lana

cotton candy
Mongoose voted at... Giving himself five votes? And then saying he won?

I doubt he just decided to self hammer claiming jester without reading the VC so it doesn't read like a mistake.

I'm not against lynching him anymore.

RavenRaziel98

@Ragnarokio do you have a post restriction of sorts?
If this was the case and she were able to tell us somehow, don't you think she would've at least gave some kind of sign?
My guess would be that if there actually is a restriction involved then it's probably 100%.
I am willing to consider a world where it is an optional "challenge" which will be rewarded somehow - either by receiving $ or by getting (or upgrading) an action. The reason why I think this is the case is mostly because it feels the most logical conclusion for a D1 post restriction imo.

RavenRaziel98

I get your point, what I was trying to say is that I was assuming it would have happened earlier if that were the case :)

I feel like I'm not making much sense again lol

Guess what I'm trying to say is...
If a post restriction was in place and it wasn't "total" I can't see why Rag wouldn't have given some sign during all the previous attempts to establish contact with her (I hope that sounds a bit more logical) :sweat:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
UPDATE
Someone used a time machine to shift EOD by 12 hours. Day ends at 1pm. Act accodingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom