• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT 2
Rag-(3)Mongoose,Ex, A'Lana
DW-(1)Min
Zinger-(1)Storm
Raven-(1)Caps
ExLight-(1)Killbot
13th Slot-(2)HHH, KJ
Storm-(1)Zinger
Not Voting:-Rag,DW,Raven,Hapi

Post Count
@Ragnarokio - 0
DW- IIIII IIII
Min-III
Zinger- IIIII IIII
Raven- IIIII IIIII III
ExLight- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I
Hapi- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Killbot- IIIII II
Mongoose-III
Caps- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
HHH- IIIII IIIII
A'lana- IIII

Day ends Wednesday at 1am EST. Majority is 7

Last edited:
Unvote

Vote: DW

None of that duck, duck, gray duck nonsense allowed here.
Duck Duck Gray Duck is correct, I don't know what you're on about.

Take a guess.

I did give a reason for Raven.
I don't think I saw that? Can you go over it again for me?

Wait, refresh me. Was Bee Cult scum? Or an offshoot of scum? It was, right? because I think I remember you (or maybe it was Fext) saying that you had been trying to kill me numerous times but you couldn't.

Maybe there isn't a hostile 3P then. Idk.
Bee cult was a last minute addition, it was all the dead people and then they culted all the living people.

I actually had a similar thought re Exlight. In my experience he usually is one of the first people to get the game out of RSV phase but here he's all 'it's still rvs'.

Also agree about Raven.
To be honest I was not even factoring that meta in for me read on him, but yeah, that sounds right and makes me feel worse about him.

Not Voting:-Rag,DW,Raven,Hapi,A'Lana
I'm voting Ex, actually.

I do agree with the Rag push based on her meta but I'm not gonna pile on because I can't count and idk how close to hammer we're at for her and I don't like hammer, plus pushing other people than an inactive is better for reading.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I lied i did read a bit. The first page and a bit to be specific. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. Raven is trying too hard. Minor scumread.

Also i cannot legally claim my role but if i could

I would claim
Duck
I originally never read this message, it totally slipped my radar (playing while cooking dinner = bad), otherwise...
I'll just take this at face value (although I don't think it will be of any use as you never said that you actually answer the questions) :shrugs:
Can I connect a US copy of Pokémon Battle Revolution with the german version of Soul Silver?
Who is scum?
Is there a hostile 3p?
If the answer to the previous question is yes, who is it?
...I would probably never even have written this post, now I feel like a moron. But it's getting worse because...
Hmmmmm I’m gonna guess yes on the first one because DS and Wii weren’t region locked right?

Scum is You, Minish, Rag

There is a hostile 3P and it’s Hippo

trust
...it resulted in me thinking you are scum reading me based on nothing but trust (or rather the lack of it). In addition to that, this...
I agree on raven
...felt really awkward to me, because I felt like Neon was just looking for a reason to slaughter me.
I'm voting minish you dolt

not anymore though

Unvote: Minish
Vote: RavenRaizel98

Something something putting my $3 Storm Bux where my mouth is.
Sir, you're voting me for trying too hard despite knowing that I'm not a good player who feels like he's a waste of a slot and a hindrance most of the time.
I've mentioned this during and/or after several games.
I feel like no matter what I do, it's wrong.
If I keep it down, people accuse me of being scum because I appear to be lurking.
If I try to be active I'm scum read for trying too hard.
If try scum hunting I'm being scum read for sucking at scum reading and following my tin foils, randomly accusing people and throwing shade at all directions.
If I participate without trying to scum hunt I get called out for CWAC and fluff (tbf, this is reasonable as it's an obvious result of trying to participate while not hunting scum for the reasons above).

Don't get me wrong, this is not about being voted (I'm aware that I often behave sus af and someone needs to be lynched after all), I just feel like the reason in this case should be a better one than trying too hard.

I don't think I saw that? Can you go over it again for me?
Raven's early posts feel like he's trying too hard, which most often reads to me like a scum player trying to fit in.

Don't get me wrong, this is not about being voted (I'm aware that I often behave sus af and someone needs to be lynched after all), I just feel like the reason in this case should be a better one than trying too hard.
It's the best read I've got right now, so why not?

I feel like no matter what I do, it's wrong.
If I keep it down, people accuse me of being scum because I appear to be lurking.
If I try to be active I'm scum read for trying too hard.
If try scum hunting I'm being scum read for sucking at scum reading and following my tin foils, randomly accusing people and throwing shade at all directions.
If I participate without trying to scum hunt I get called out for CWAC and fluff (tbf, this is reasonable as it's an obvious result of trying to participate while not hunting scum for the reasons above).
I think part of the vibe I was getting was specifically from the posts in #12 and #13 - talking about the buck, and hammer rules when it wasn't really necessary. It gives off the feeling of trying to be proactive about something that probably won't matter as joke vote wagons never tend to get too big. So it felt unnatural to me.

I do think you raise a good point specifically with people (such as Neon, and others as well) piggybacking on my read of you, yet not acting on it.

I’m not sure, what can be drawn from what has taken place so far, Conversation wise. Now with that being said.

VOTE: RAG

Oh Rag come out to play, we can’t have you lurking today, lol.
Reading back something is a little ironic about Mongoose saying this and then disappearing lol

My vote against storm was counted. This is not that surprising given Hungry and Killjoy's votes for the 13th slot were also counted, thereby showing we can vote anything, valid recipient or not.

What is surprising though is Storm's vote against me being counted. Storm is not a player, to my knowledge, yet can aparantly cast votes. Fascinating.

Nothing's happening so have some quick vibe reads. Obviously none of these are super strong yet but it's something.

Town Raven. Feels kinda overly paranoid re: handling of the buck but it feels like it comes from a genuine place, especially accounting for the fact that last time he got modkilled for claiming buck so it makes sense town Raven would want to prevent this.

Scum Ex. Kinda felt like he was trying to shut down the first bit of remotely serious discussion to come up by handwaving it with "roles don't matter, its chaos". I do agree it's too early to be actually (kind of) claiming but I don't feel like that's what Raven was doing.

Town Neon, idk what I'm doing reading her but I feel like this opening feels more similar to how she's been in her town games than her scum games from what I have seen.

Nobody else has done enough that I feel like trying to read them yet.
Vote: ExLight
This post is just kinda weird in general to me.

I obviously disagree with the read on Raven at face value, but my read on him is more of a viberead than anything concrete like this is trying to be - the specific reason given here is NAI in my opinion, I think Raven has reason to be concerned about the buck regardless of alignment.

Ex's statements about the roles & response to Raven is NAI because I've seen Ex try to act in this sort of "matter of factly" kinda way as both alignments, if that makes sense.

Idk where you're getting the viberead on Neon from, maybe it's just from playing with her more, but I feel like she's just kinda like this all the time regardless of alignment as well, so that's NAI.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ex's statements about the roles & response to Raven is NAI because I've seen Ex try to act in this sort of "matter of factly" kinda way as both alignments, if that makes sense.
To clarify, Ex saying "roles don't matter" is NAI, and I think the way in which Ex responded to Raven, which Dawning is claiming as AI for "trying to shut down serious discussion," is also NAI.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
@Caps what’s Ironic about it?

Now that people are being serious I’ll have to get caught back up, and give some serious input.

a'lana

cotton candy
what is truly ironic is the fact that he suddenly appeared shortly after someone talked about him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom