• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
If you're going to vote for the mystery 13th slot and dig into if it's an actual chaos point why wouldn't you do it day 1?
Fair enough, thank you for bearing with me.
I also discovered another use in this, but before I follow it further...
@Storm would voting for the 13th slot be recognized if it turns out to be the leading wagon or would the player with the second highest votes die?

a'lana

cotton candy
Fair enough, thank you for bearing with me.
I also discovered another use in this, but before I follow it further...
@Storm would voting for the 13th slot be recognized if it turns out to be the leading wagon or would the player with the second highest votes die?
...I mean last game a dead player was recognized as a valid wagon despite both current game and last chaos game having a rule against no lynching

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
yea I think chaos mafia are a bit more likely to have improvised stuff so as long the players involved are fine with it storm is likely to accept something from it but always good to have it to be discussed with the host first

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
The reason I'm asking is because avoiding a D1 lynch can be (notice how I say can be, not is) beneficial for town as the likelihood of killing town is higher than killing scum.
Whether this is a good idea or not is debatable, but I thought it might be good to be aware of the option - although it should be considered more of an emergency backup plan imo.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The reason I'm asking is because avoiding a D1 lynch can be (notice how I say can be, not is) beneficial for town as the likelihood of killing town is higher than killing scum.
Whether this is a good idea or not is debatable, but I thought it might be good to be aware of the option - although it should be considered more of an emergency backup plan imo.
the argument people make advocating for a D1 lynch is that the odds aren't the same as if something was just randomly picked, it can have good odds in lynching non-town if it's productive enough

and it gives information in the form of interactions for people to better coordinate power roles through the night + a starting point for discussion on N2

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT 1
Rag-(2)Mongoose,Cap
DW-(1)Min
Zinger-(1)Storm
Raven-(1)Exlight
ExLight-(1)Killbot
13th Slot-(1)HHH
Storm-(1)Zinger
Not Voting:-Rag,DW,Raven,Hapi,Caps,A'Lana

Post Count
@Ragnarokio - 0
DW- IIIII IIII
Min-III
Zinger- IIIII IIII
Raven- IIIII IIIII III
ExLight- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Hapi- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Killbot- IIII
Mongoose-III
Caps- IIIII IIIII IIIII III
HHH- IIIII IIIII
A'lana- IIII

Day ends Wednesday at 1am EST. Majority is 7

/unvote
/vote unclaimed 13th

Reasoning: Just to ensue some D1 Chaos, and see if Money may or may not be involved

...I mean last game a dead player was recognized as a valid wagon despite both current game and last chaos game having a rule against no lynching
I followed the last Chaos Mafia more or less and cackled at the Corpse of Ex getting lynched. That being a thing in the last game, I think its safe to assume that lynching the "presumably empty 'Unlucky Spot'" is a possibility in this one.

I think lynching the Mysterious Unlucky Spot D1 is far safer than going with taking a high risk possibly lynching a Townie.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

No Lynch is not an Option. read the rules. in an event if slot 13 were to be the leading wagon, the votes would then be distributed all other wagons equally, like a runoff election

They were just doing their job. They are cute.
Two...three? in this case. things can be true.

It's also been 24 hours and Ragnarokio hasn't posted. Meta wise this is a scumtell for her (if they are town they will easily post themselves out of it later though)

Also want to give Mongoose a townread for that vote even if it's likely NAI when not assuming automatically that Rag is scum.

Most to least sus
Ragnarokio
Exlight

Everyone else

Mongoose
DawningWinds
Zinger
RavenRaziel

vote Ragnarokio
/srs This is a towny post. Alana have I seen you play as scum yet? I don't think so right?

VOTE COUNT 1
Rag-(2)Mongoose,Cap
DW-(1)Min
Zinger-(1)Storm
Raven-(1)Exlight
ExLight-(1)Killbot
13th Slot-(1)HHH
Storm-(1)Zinger
Not Voting:-Rag,DW,Raven,Hapi,Caps,A'Lana

Post Count
@Ragnarokio - 0
DW- IIIII IIII
Min-III
Zinger- IIIII IIII
Raven- IIIII IIIII III
ExLight- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Hapi- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Killbot- IIII
Mongoose-III
Caps- IIIII IIIII IIIII III
HHH- IIIII IIIII
A'lana- IIII

Day ends Wednesday at 1am EST. Majority is 7
I'm voting minish you dolt

not anymore though

Unvote: Minish
Vote: RavenRaizel98

Something something putting my $3 Storm Bux where my mouth is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom