• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
CH8OS MAFIA EIAHT

• Yes, There are Rules. Sue Me​
  • DO NOT communicate outside the Thread unless your roles allows this, even after your Death​
  • DO NOT Name Claim. nobody cares if youre Dr Doom or Dr Rip Studwell​
  • DO NOT Role Claim. I want to savor this. this rule is case by case basis, and is normally ignored. you can say what type of role you have, but you can not outright state " I am the Eggman"​
  • If you are dead, you are allowed a sendoff post, but after that, refrain from posting here. saves people from voting up Ghosts​
  • Votes must be Bolded like so <Vote:Vanessa28>
  • the game is allowed 1 (1) vote for Extension per 2 Game Days​
  • No Lynch is not an option :devil:
  • Do Not Edit or Remove Posts​
  • Your Role PM is not Evidence of your Innocence, it's a secret to Everybody. this is your warning
  • Days will Consist of 72 Hours, Nights Will Consist of 24 Hours​
  • DO NOT Reveal Outside Information​
  • The Player with the Most Votes by the end of the Day will be Lynched​
  • If there is a Tie, there will be a Coin Toss to determine who dies​
  • Players Can Not Die by a Single Vote, unless the living Players is Half The Starting Number​
  • Night Posts Allowed​
  • Try to Post at Least 3 times a day.... I dont think WE Have any Lurkers, but still.​
DAY ONE
You each were invited to the company Christmas Party by Storm like you are every year. As you all gather at his manor for dinner. He goes over the year's events and just as he gets to the christmas Bonuses, the Lights go out. when they finally turn back on, Storm is dead at the end of the Table. the only possible explanation is that at least one of you had to have killed him.

DAY ONE BEGINS

Players
1. Rag($4)
2. DW($2)
3. Min ($7)
4. Zinger ($3)
5. Raven ($3)
6. ExLight ($3)
7. Hapi ($3)
8. Killbot 42069 ($2)
9. Mongoose (bot)($2)
10. Caps($3)
11. Hangry Horny Hippo ($1)
12. A'lana ($3)

Day One ends Wednesday, June 7th at 1am, or sooner depending on if a Majority of 7 can be reached to lynch someone.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Alright, time to let get bat****, guns blazing!
Oh no... What have I done?... I unleashed the game! May god have mercy on our souls...

VOTE: Zinger2099

You already admitted that you're the one who broke the last seal. Good people will die because of that. Because of that, you gotta pay with your blood. :crylaugh:

RavenRaziel98

Unvote

For real though...
Time to tease a certain someone a little!

I know it's early af o'clock where you life atm but
VOTE:ExLight
Come out and play mate, otherwise unpleasant things might happen to you (and/or your remains) ;P

RavenRaziel98

OMGUS
Vote: Raven
Vote based omgus or meta based "you did nasty stuff with my corpse" omgus? XD

Unvote
dead hosts can vote???
They can during RVS
Well, if Storm really is dead, there shouldn't be any consequences if we lynch him.
Obviously this is only based on theory and likely to turn out false - with that being said, I'm not opposed to lynching Storm's corpse over and over again while hoping to unlock a secret win :shrugs:

Anyway...
Whoever of you has "the role"... If you target someone and it fails, please let us know, that way we should be able to reduce amount of players in the poe a little.

RavenRaziel98

We should also be careful with D1 joke votes, try to avoid allowing wagons to firm if you're not serious about lynching them (pointing this out since I originally oversaw that hammer rules are active)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We should also be careful with D1 joke votes, try to avoid allowing wagons to firm if you're not serious about lynching them (pointing this out since I originally oversaw that hammer rules are active)
Theyre always active. Do i need to ensenuate that every time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom