• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Buy Smash Characters (300 Points)

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I kind of imagined Wolf Link and Midna as one fighter, similar to Duck Hunt
I wrote up a crude moveset for them a while back:

I wrote up a crude moveset for them a while back:
Cool, except for the Final Smash I would personally do the Fused Shadow for final smash

for the record i didnt really do this using my own wants really and i probably should have. maybe i'll do another post later idk.
but i didnt really wanna throw all the zelda characters in there just cuz i was a zelda fan, but you know i would have. im self conscious about how few games i've played and i didnt want my roster to be so lopsided umu

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
You have up to 300 Points. You don't have to use all of them but you can't go above 300.
Well firstly I'm going to drop a solid 100 points to get Waluigi, just for the memes. After that I'll rank my other choices starting with which I want most.

(1) Rayman. This guy deserves to be in smash bros. He had an awesome movement, quirky character, AND he already comes with alt outfits from rayman legends. Honestly it's kind of sad that his franchise doesn't get any representation while other series get like 10 separate characters.

(2) The Knight. He has a simple, effective moveset that would be easy for new players to figure out. This works well with the fact that he's popular with non gamers, especially women, so if someone who didn't play video games much was asked to play smash they could figure out his controls pretty quickly. In addition, he picks up a ton of extra abilities in Hollow Knight that can be used for his ^<>vB attacks.

(3) We're at 200 points spent now! Nest on my list in Link & Midna. There's just endless possibilities for movements here. Link's dash, Midna's hair grab for recovery, and a cool shadow helm final smash move. It just seems like it'd be a really fun duo.

(4) Crash Bandicoot. I would've preferred to have Spyro as an option, but they're both in the same realm so I'll give him a shoutout. He's a classic character, fans love him, he's not just another generic anime knight dude. Need I say more?

(5) Lastly, Waddle Dee. Hes just too dang adorable.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
(1) Rayman. This guy deserves to be in smash bros. He had an awesome movement, quirky character, AND he already comes with alt outfits from rayman legends. Honestly it's kind of sad that his franchise doesn't get any representation while other series get like 10 separate characters.

frankly if Rayman was in, it'd make better sense for his alts to come from Rayman 3, it'd be the next best thing if they wouldn't have based him off that game already

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom