• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

But I refuse

D

Deleted member 84722

That's the flipside of the coin i don't want to unleash a brown tide of devastation on someones toilet leaving it in a state where it's capable of resurrecting the dead just from the stench alone.

Oh man, my cousin did that to a toilet at Cracker Barrel. The worst/best part: It came out so hard, he litterally cracked the toilet.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Wow, I've never seen this many fellow alcohol haters in one place!

Substances
Alcohol, Flavored Water, Cigarettes, Weed, Coffee, frozen veggies, any leftovers that contain cheese, and any medicine (unless a doctor tells me I have to).

Also, food that skips its necessary salt/butter. And that salt better be cooked in there, not sprinkled on top at the end!

Actions
Putting any kind of product in my hair, being a jerk to women (unless they deserve it, of course), spending more than 30 minutes in a grocery store, carelessly wasting food, and worst of all, (explicit content)
Any sexual act involving human waste

Also, I don't think I'll ever agree to getting a pet, not after the experiences I've had.

People
Dudes, kids, family members, arrogance, and anyone with too much of a sun tan.

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Wow, I've been away from the forums for a while, I forgot how many wet blankets there are. Y'all need a drink or three to relax and stop being such buzzkills. (jesus christ I'm joking... sort of)

I wont touch anyone elses feet. It might sound weird but **** that. Feet are horrible.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I proactively refuse to do what presents itself as a drain upon my priorities per efforts to follow said priorities. Could study more of the antidisestablishmentarianism movement, or I could review The Phenomenology of Spirit and materials around it? Just do what you believe helps you best achieve your goals. Like obvious answer is obvious, bb.... Anyhow, this message already consumed valuable time I ought to spend on turkeyism so I must return to said priorities. Thanks @Misty, my best bud in the whole wide world for reminding me of this earlier, and sorry I never responded to your PM about uniquely colored sofas, but I am trying to practice the contents of this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Misty

Ronin
I proactively refuse to do what presents itself as a drain upon my priorities per efforts to follow said priorities. Could study more of the antidisestablishmentarianism movement, or I could review The Phenomenology of Spirit and materials around it? Just do what you believe helps you best achieve your goals. Like obvious answer is obvious, bb.... Anyhow, this message already consumed valuable time I ought to spend on turkeyism so I must return to said priorities. Thanks @Misty, my best bud in the whole wide world for reminding me of this earlier, and sorry I never responded to your PM about uniquely colored sofas, but I am trying to practice the contents of this post.

That's ok. I'm just using your picture currently for marketing in A*** bleaching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom