• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Buster-Mart Sign Up

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Buster, the business scrub, has just opened up a new shop on the continent of Morgavia. Hyrule is a wasteland, filled with monsters, Lythan's Dragons are disappearing, Aurelion and Firnulyn are leading the world in technological advances and Morgavia is the center of cultural diversity. Only a few years ago, the people of AmaTerras went to space and became a member of the Past Worlds. They declared Morgavia their capital and with this, Buster created Buster-Mart Corperation. However, he needsthings to sell. This is where you come in. Bring him loot. He wants all sorts of rare weapons from anywhere in space. Usually the boss sends you all for specific things though. He promises a fair wage, adventure, and shelter to any who work for him.

Application.

Name:
Drug test results(pass or fail):
Math test results(percentage):
Desired salary:
Fighting style:
Why do you want to work for BMCO?
Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures.
Have you ever been to space or another planet?

Disclaimer: Buster-Mart Corporation is not responsible for any injury or death that may occur while you are on the job.

Signature(by signing this you state that the above information is correct):

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just this one

Name: Peter Fugemort
Age: Looks about 30, but claims to be around 4000 years old.
Citizenship: No. Native of Earth
Drug test results: Pass
Math test results: 87%
Desired salary: 40k/year
Fighting style: Trained in multiple forms of eastern martial arts, Russian boxing, and dance-fighting.
Why: To pass the time
Adventuring History: In a previous life I was an international assassin, preferred by a dictator for work in cold-weather climates
Interplanetary travel: Earth native

Disclaimer: Buster-Mart Corporation is not responsible for any injury or death that may occur while you are on the job.

Signature: JP Fugemort

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Rhuk

Are you a legal citizen of AmaTerras? Rhuk think so

Drug test results(pass or fail): N/A

Math test results(percentage): 100%

Desired salary: food and lodgings

Fighting style: Rhuk no fight. Rhuk want to make fwends

Why do you want to work for BMCO? You built over house and now Rhuk part of floor

Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures. I fought in big war against evil man

Have you ever been to space or another planet? Rhuk no remember

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Hector Pryam
Citizenship: Nope.
DTR: Pass
Math Test: 82%
Desired Salary: 200 a day.
Fighting Style: Sword and Board
Reason: Money's been a bit tight lately.
Adventures: A few. I've been working as a sellsword for a while. Helped save it once or twice, helped ruin it a couple times.
Space: No, sadly. Wish I could though.

Hector Pryam

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Application

Name: Lash Grae
Are you a legal citizen of AmaTerras? I was born here, so I suppose so.
Drug test results: Fail
Math test results: 49%
Desired salary: Last guy offered me 45 000 a year, so anything above that I guess.
Fighting style: I use a laser katana and carry a laser pistol. I am a capable space pilot and I know a little shadow magic but not too much.
Why do you want to work for BMCO? I'd like to work someplace closer to home.
Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures. Yes. I spent the last 12 years in space as a bounty hunter. In that time I've experienced a fair deal. I've visited many different planets, seen countless battles, and met a lot of different people. Once I was stranded on a deserted moon for over 80 days, and there was another time when I ventured to the core of an alien planet and saved it from exploading. One might say I've seen a thing or two. Oh, and there was that one time when I discovered a planet adrift, not part of any solar system. I still travel back to it every now and then to relax and rewind. At one point or two or something I suddenly blasted out of the realm or reality and looked down at existance and reality as if from a place higher than what anyone can imagine... On second thought, that may not have actually happened. Whatever, ignore that last bit if you will...
Have you ever been to space or another planet? Well, yes.
tumblr_oza6myLdGw1v6wuweo1_500.png

Signature(by signing this you state that the above information is correct): Lash Grae

Mido

Version 1
Name: Jimmie
Are you a legal citizen of AmaTerras? I-I think so, sir!
Drug test results(pass or fail): Pass
Math test results(percentage): 71%
Desired salary: I don't know, sir.
Fighting style: Not particularly great at fighting, sir.
Why do you want to work for BMCO? I don't know, sir. I just kind of got lost inside the store, sir.
Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures.
I see a lot of stuff, but I haven't been on any adventures, sir.
Have you ever been to space or another planet?
No. Sorry, sir.

Signature(by signing this you state that the above information is cor

J I M M I E

Storm

Name: Rasul Kazad IV
Are you a legal citizen of AmaTerras?: I am
Drug test results(pass or fail): Fail
Math test results(percentage): 65%
Desired salary: 100,000 Spacebucks (By Tommorow)
Fighting style: Is an engineer, creates Machines, and wields a Huge Wrench
Why do you want to work for BMCO?: Look, Buster. my father worked for Buster mart, and his Father... burned your first store to the ground, and his Father freed you from the Grounds
Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures: I Travel quite extensively working for you
Have you ever been to space or another planet: I have been off planet for college

Signature(by signing this you state that the above information is correct): ЯR

Storm

Well considering Rhuk is just a head and I put more effort into Ras4l.... Guess its Ras4l

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Jude Wilbourne
Are you a legal citizen of AmaTerras? Yes
Math test results(percentage): 82%
Desired salary: 35k/yr
Fighting style: Runs and hides
Why do you want to work for BMCO? Please, everywhere else has fired me.
Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures. I got a bucket stuck on my head for a day, once...
Have you ever been to space or another planet? Off planet?! Couldn't imagine it!!

Signature(by signing this you state that the above information is correct): JW

If I'm not too late for SU

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Jude Wilbourne
Are you a legal citizen of AmaTerras? Yes
Math test results(percentage): 82%
Desired salary: 35k/yr
Fighting style: Runs and hides
Why do you want to work for BMCO? Please, everywhere else has fired me.
Have you ever adventured before? If yes, give examples of your adventures. I got a bucket stuck on my head for a day, once...
Have you ever been to space or another planet? Off planet?! Couldn't imagine it!!

Signature(by signing this you state that the above information is correct): JW

If I'm not too late for SU
You'r good to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom