• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Burping

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I often do not burp in public but when I drink coke........

That's me right there. When it comes to drinking coke, I let it out, whether on purpose or accidental. Course when I am in public like that, it's usually with friends who don't care. Most of the time I try to stifle burps though. It's like yawning. I cover my mouth so that it doesn't disturb people.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally think burping is something that simply shouldn't be done, just like smacking while eating food. For that reason, I always stifle the burp when it comes, even in the privacy of home. Except under one condition: with friends in open air space.

For example, a few days ago I was at the lunch table with my friends. We all bought Dr.Pepper and pizza like good ol' times. I chugged the entire Dr.Pepper and let out the most horrific belch I had ever had the pleasure to, and the entire table just laughed their guts out. Good times, good times.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
So, what are your thoughts on burping?
What kind of burps do you usually have?

I typically ignore anyone who burps, unless of course it was a very loud one. I, myself, rarely ever burp -- even if I have a carbonated beverage. If I do manage to burp, it's typically very small and silent. I try to keep it discreet, what can I say?

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I usually quiet my burps in public but at home when I'm too lazy I'll feel a burp coming and just let it go. And it can be loud sometimes

But there's a really annoying kid in my class who will burp on purpose as loud as possible at the randomest times and it drives me nuts

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well burping is good because it let's out the gas...air inside. If you hold it in...that's not too good.
Usually I just let it out by politely covering my mouth and saying 'excuse me' afterwards...lol

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I burp alot, And I burp LOUD. If I do it in a public area I usually try and keep it quiet (that rarely happens) and say excuse me, but if I'm around my friends/family or even in a restaurant, I will burp loud and proud and even go "ooooh, tasty".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom