• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bulking is a complete mess

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
images.jpeg-81.jpg
Hostel food is a mess. Not enough protein. Just realized if I try to bulk I'll just grow a belly
Gotta cut now. But don't wanna.
Leg days are also not goin well. Be me, can bench 84 kg 1 RM (great) deadlift 140 kgs 2 RM (decent) but can barely squat 50 kgs (wtf). Tries hitting leg 3 days. Becomes sore but not big. Tfw the guy after you in squat rack adds 2 plates making you look like a little girl.
I don't wanna look like Johnny Bravo lmao

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If you cut on a low protein diet you will lose a lot of muscle and strength in a very short space of time. You actually need more protein when cutting than bulking. If you really can't get enough protein from anywhere you should probably try to maintain your weight even eating in a slight surplus to try to preserve your muscle and strength.

Hitting legs hard three days a week is gonna fatigue your central nervous system and unless you are eating a lot of calories and protein you will be burnt out and aren't going to grow much from that, you may even shrink if you have low protein and low calories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom