• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bulbasaur Penguins

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I kinda want the Pandaguin(?) to be an enemy, too. :)

Like, in Final Fantasy 12, there were these cute little rabbit enemies. A few varieties of these cute little rabbit enemies were ironically, INSANELY DIFFICULT to defeat! I died so many times facing them. The strongest of them all was a boss enemy by the name of Fury.

I wish Zelda could include an enemy like this in SS; cute, but deadly! :devil: Perhaps, the Pandaguin? ;)

The penguin seems quite obviously a friendly creature. And, I'm not sure on this, but I think it's already said this creature isn't an enemy.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
The penguin seems quite obviously a friendly creature. And, I'm not sure on this, but I think it's already said this creature isn't an enemy.

Oh no. I never thought it really was an enemy. I was just stating that it would seem a fun enemy. It's obviously a kind character...I'm just over-using my imagination.

I kinda want the Pandaguin(?) to be an enemy, too. :)

Like, in Final Fantasy 12, there were these cute little rabbit enemies. A few varieties of these cute little rabbit enemies were ironically, INSANELY DIFFICULT to defeat! I died so many times facing them. The strongest of them all was a boss enemy by the name of Fury.

I wish Zelda could include an enemy like this in SS; cute, but deadly! :devil: Perhaps, the Pandaguin? ;)

I think It'd be funny if they were presented like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

But, as JuicieJ said, they're obviously not enemies. Maybe they could be a mischievous race like the Deku Scrubs?

I think It'd be funny if they were presented like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

I lol'd. :lol: Yeah, I too am certain that the Pandaguins will not be enemies, and they probably use their flower-form thingy out shyness and/or fear or to avoid predators.

It would be cool if the Zelda series had a small deceptively cute but deadly enemy. :) ...Wishful thinking. Wait, some LA's enemies might fit the bill (e.g. Pols Voice).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom